@@NEW NINTENDO WII CONSOLE + 14 Games + 4 Controllers@@
Shipping: US-Mainland: $30.00 (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
However, we are a long time ebay respectful seller (ebay id: theblessedfamily).
We are selling:
Nintendo Wii Console + 2 Remote Controllers + 2 Nunchuck Controllers + 9 Wii Play Games + 5 Wii Sport Games + Remote Jacket
Everything You Need for 2 Players!
Item is brand new in unopend box -- in hand and ready to be shipped
This WII is USA / CANADA latest version. We have plenty of them in stock. All of them were purchased at major retail stores in the last 2 weeks.
The Original Gift Receipt will be included in your purchase for warranty purposes
We ship super fast via an insured UPS ground and we will provide the tracking # on the same day payment is received.
- Wii Console
- Wii Console Stand
- Wii Remote
- Wii Remote Jacket
- Sensor Bar
- Wii AC Adapter
- Wii AV Cable
- Extra Nunchuck Controller
- Wii Sport Disc: Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Baseball and Boxing
- Wii Play package that includes One Wii Remote Controller and Wii Play Disc with 9 Games: Shooting Range, Laser Hockey, Charge!, Table Tennis, Pose Mii, Find Mii, Billiards, Fishing, and Tanks
- An exclusive 90-day warranty extension from Nintendo *
- Up to 4 (four) free Wii remote jackets from Nintendo *
* Instructions on how to obtain these bonuses will be sent to winners by e-mail
Nintendo's Wii video game system (pronounced "we") is designed to attract people, regardless of their age or video game experience, to sit down and play together--whether they're in the same room or on different sides of the globe. The system's name reflects this simple idea. It's easily pronounced in a variety of languages, and the distinctive spelling suggests two players side by side. The two Wii features Nintendo thinks will create new levels of gaming community are built-in Wi-Fi access, supported by a new online gaming service, and Wii's intuitive, wireless, motion-sensitive game controller.
As with every new console release, much of the buzz surrounds the specs. The system boasts 512 MB of internal flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports, and a slot for SD memory expansion. Wii's technological heart -- a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named "Broadway" and a graphics chipset from ATI code-named "Hollywood" -- are said to deliver stunning performance. Instead of a tray, Wii uses a single, self-loading media bay that will play both 12-centimeter optical discs used for the new system, as well as Nintendo GameCube discs.
The real revolution in this system, though, is its controller, called the Wii Remote. Shaped like a TV remote, it's been designed to be easily used by beginners and pros alike. Sensors determine the Wii Remote's position is in 3-D space, which means that racing-game steering and a tennis swing, for example, are done through movements of your hand rather than by just your thumbs. What's more, a tiny speaker built into the Wii Remote promises some interactive surround sound experiences. The controller also has a force feedback "Rumble" feature and an expansion port for use with accessories, such as the Nunchuck, which adds an analog thumbstick and trigger buttons. An adapter that fits over the Wii's wee remote will be available for those who prefer the feel of a traditional controller. The Wii Remote communicates via the Bluetooth wireless standard. Up to four remotes can connect to Wii.
Terms & Conditions
* Payment must be received within 48 hours.
* Item will be shipped out the next business after the payment is cleared
* All sales are final. Warranty and support direct with the manufacturer
* Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Shipping & Handling
* We will ship to the US confirmed address only. No exceptions!
* We will provide you with a tracking number.