Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world. In fact, when placed in the proper climate certain types of bamboo can grow up to 6 ft. a day. The reason that bamboo can grow so fast is because it is a grass and not a tree. When harvested, 1/3 of the bamboo taken will completely grow back within one year. Thus, making bamboo one of the most renewable resources in the world and an excellent alternative to hardwoods.
- > Incredibly durable, harder than maple
- > Conserves hardwood forests
- > Bamboo cutting boards and kitchen accessories are beautiful, durable and functional
- > Extra large chop block is practical and attractive for use on countertops and dining tables
- > Juice groove is ideal for collecting meat, fruit or vegetable juices
- > Accented with stainless steel trim and handles designed for comfort
- > 25.5" L x 12.13" W x 2" H