Healthy Toes A Revolution in Foot Care $34.00
Healthy Toes Revolutionizing Foot Care Your toes and feet will receive many of the same healthy benefits that your body does when practicing yoga including:
* Increasing balance, surefootedness, joint range, coordination. * Decreasing foot pain * Restoring the natural vibrancy and bounce of healthy athletic feet * Correcting bone/tissue/cartilage misalignments * Detoxification * Improving posture, foot reaction time, stamina * Much much more.
Exercising your toes using toe spacer healthytoes regularly will keep your feet in tip top shape.
Healthytoes do the work for you! They are performing yoga on your toes and feet while you go about your daily routine. Increase circulation, red blood cell activity, and bone realignment.
Small foot problems can turn into big foot problems quickly. Nip it in the bud, reverse the process, and get your feet back into their optimal healthy, fresh and bouncy state!
More specifically Healthytoes toe trainers help to treat the following conditions: * Foot Pain - ball of foot pain, pain in foot, top of foot pain, foot arch pain, foot leg pain, foot heel pain, pain in ball of foot, bottom foot pain, foot ankle pain, pain in heel of foot, diabetic foot pain, arch foot in pain, chronic foot pain, burning foot pain, diabetes foot pain, foot nerve pain, pain in bottom of foot, arthritis foot pain
* Sciatica, sciatica nerve, sciatica treatment, sciatica exercise, sciatica symptom, sciatica pain relief, sciatica cure, sciatica cause, back pain sciatica, sciatica in pregnancy, sciatica leg pain, exercise nerve sciatica, sciatica stretch, sciatica nerve pain, sciatica physical therapy, sciatica surgery
* Bunions,bunion, bunion surgery, bunion removal, foot bunion, bunion relief, bunion care, bunion treatments, bunion prevention, bunion surgery recovery time, bunion foot surgery, bunion surgery, recovery from bunion surgery, bunion pain relief, dancer's bunion
* Hammer Toe, hammer toes, hammer toe surgery, hammer toe treatment, correction hammer toe, exercise for hammer toe
* Arches, foot arch pain, arch support for leg and back pain, heel arch pain, fallen arches, weak arches * Plantar Fascia, plantar fascia, plantar fascia surgery, plantar fascia injury, plantar fascia exercises, plantar fascia tear, ruptured plantar fascia
* Varicose Veins, varicose vein, varicose vein surgery, varicose vein removal, varicose vein stripping, varicose vein pain, varicose vein ligation, varicose vein treatment, varicose vein symptoms * Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), symptoms of deep vein thrombosis, deep leg vein thrombosis, blood clots deep thrombosis vein, deep vein thrombosis prevention
How to Put Them On First, get your Healthytoes wet by running them under the faucet for a few moments. After they are wet go ahead and line up the holes in the Healthytoes to your own toes (Make sure the big toe goes into the bigger end). You will have to stretch the Healthytoes between your own toes so that each toe is showing through the other side (if you have smaller toes or shorter toes it?s ok; just making sure that your toes are separated and you feel they are being stretched!). Now your part is finished. Just sit back, relax, and let the Healthytoes gently heal.
Note: fitting and adjusting your Healthytoes maybe cumbersome at first depending upon how tight your toes are. Once you practice wearing them, and your toes stretch, application will become easier.
Feel The Burn upon initial use you will feel a tense stretch, but this is a good stretch. The longer you can wear them the more limber your toes will become. If it hurts to wear them for long treatment sessions, then try increasing the frequency of treatment sessions per day or week. The more you stretch the quicker you will realize benefits. Keep in mind; you are performing a stretch that your toes have never experienced before. So it will take some time to develop flexibility. Healthytoes go everywhere Healthytoes can be worn while relaxing on the couch or while soaking in the tub. They can be worn under your desk or on the beach. They pack easily in your luggage and are great to wear after a long day of traveling.
Cleaning your Healthytoes Healthytoes can be cleaned after every use if you so choose. Simply clean them with anti-bacterial soap and hot water. They are a non-porous material, so they won't absorb things they come in contact with.
Healthytoes Stretchers Size Chart: Unisex - Small Sizes & Medium Sizes
Women's Shoe Sizes 5.5 to 10.5
Men's Shoe Sizes 3.5 to 7
Women's Shoe Sizes 11 and up
Men's Shoe Sizes 7.5 to 14
The majority of Women with medium-width feet will wear a size Small. 99% of Women new to toe stretching should order the size Small.
Please indicate at time of order what size you need.