AUTHOR: Robert K. Cooper, PhD with Leslie L. Cooper
PUBLISHER, COPYRIGHT INFO: Rodale, 1995
DESCRIPTION: Oversize hardcover, no dust jacket; 6 3/4" x 9 1/4", 478 pp.
BLURB/FLYLEAF: Dr. Robert K. Cooper's remarkable program reveals the simple elements of success.
* Food so delicious, you'll never long for extra fat
* Exercise so easy, you can chat while you're doing it
* Ways to power up for fat-burning as easily as flicking a switch
* The most efficient toning techniques ever discovered
With the Low-Fat Living program, you'll steadily burn more fat 24-hours-a-day. And you'll realize the health bonuses immediately:
* Lower your blood pressure and reduce cholesterol levels
* Reduce the chances of heart diseease, stroke, diabetes and cancer
* Have less fatique and more energy
This book replaces dieting with fat-burning - with an easy-to-follow lifestyle plan that will work for the entire family - and dozens of mouth-watering recipes that ensure you'll never miss the fat you're skipping.
CONDITION BOOK: Tight binding, clean & bright pages. Spine is slightly rolled. Former owner's address stamp on front endpapers.
CONDITION DUST JACKET: None present; covers show shelf wear, bumping, chipping at the top.