This is one of our finest Full lace handmade wigs made of a high quality hair. It is real and can be worn in a high ponytail, part in any direction, curl it, flat iron it, dye it, and many other options.
When you purchase any wig from or any of our stores, you will be rest assured you are getting the best quality hair and a customer service that will assist you with guidelines on how to care for your lace wig.
HAIR TEXTURE: STRAIGHT
CAP CONSTRUCTION: FULL LACE
LACE COLOR:LIGHT BROWN
LACE TYPE:SWISS LACE
HAIR DENSITY: MEDIUM
HAIR LENGTH: 18 INCHES LONG
How do I measure my head for a lace wig?
In order to get accurate measurements, make sure your current hair is prepared the same way you would have it right before applying the wig.
Make sure it is all pinned up and lying flat (with or without a wig cap), or braided.
1. The Circumfrence of the Head: Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 22" inches).
2. From Forehead to Nape of Neck: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck. (Average measurement is 13 1/2 inches).
3. Ear to Ear accross Front Hairline: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear. (Average measurement is 11 1/2 inches).
4. From Ear to Ear over the Top of Head: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear. (Average measurement is 11" inches ).
5. Temple to Temple:From temple to temple across the back of head. (Average measurement is 14 inches).
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 6 inches).
SHIPPING & HANDLING IS $15
ANYWHERE IN THE USA.. OUTSIDE OF THE USA IS $40