Wood finishing can be tricky and after spending hours on building your project you want to be sure that you get the best outcome possible.
In The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing you will learn how to get beautiful, professional results no matter what your project is, even if you have never tried your hand at wood finishing before.
You will learn about every step in the wood finishing process from a professional wood finisher with years of experience. Here are just a few of the chapters you will find inside The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing:
* WOOD FINISHING IN GENERAL
* PREPARATION OF NEW AND OLD SURFACES
* STAINS IN GENERAL
* THE MIXING AND USE OF WOOD FILLERS
* VARNISH AND SHELLAC
* VARNISHING, RUBBING, POLISHING
* VARNISH DEFECTS AND THEIR CAUSES
* WAX FINISHES AND OIL-RUBBED FINISHES
* INTERIOR TRIM WOODS
* BRUSH GRAINING
* DECORATIVE WOOD FINISHES BY GLAZING AND HIGHLIGHTING
* REPAIRING DAMAGED FINISHES
Why take a chance on the woodworking project you have spent hours on when you can own The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing and get professional results the very first time for only $.99!