Are you frustrated like many smokers that nothing you've tried so far has worked: "cold turkey," nicotine patches, gum or pills? You know you want to leave cigarettes behind so you will be healthier, live longer, be more attractive and to please those you love. But it's hard.
You've probably heard the statistics that it is as difficult to quit? smoking as it is to quit heroin. You get stressed at home or on the job and all you can think of is taking a cigarette break to calm your nerves.
You go out with your friends and they all light up. You smell it and then can't think of anything else.
Coffee in the morning isn't the same
Coffee in the morning isn't the same without it to help perk you up in the morning. You've seen them slow you down and make you feel bad about yourself. You may have noticed premature signs of aging, damage to your body, problems with self image, guilt and self blame, feeling self-conscious and out of control.
Perhaps you feel like a failure because you haven't been able to quit on your own. There are dozens of factors involved in quitting. Deep down smokers feel they're giving up their "best friend" by quitting. The subconscious mind associates cigarettes with a break in routine, comfort, a reward for a long day and friendships with other smokers. To give up cigarettes seems to be giving up all these things.
This CD communicates to your subconscious mind that you can still take a break, go outside, have a nice breath of fresh air, spend time with your friends, comfort yourself and reward yourself in other ways. You've heard that you only use 10% of your mind? Your subconscious accounts for the other 90% of your behaviors. It accounts for 90% of your personality, 90% of your habits and 90% of why people can't stop.
Once your subconscious understands that all you're giving up is the nasty habit and not the good things it's accidentally associated with it -- your mind stops fighting you and starts helping! Hypnosis works because it communicates directly with your subconscious mind.
It's like a megaphone allowing you to get the message across to the part of your brain that has been holding you back. Since it's the change in habits that cause people to gain weight when quitting you don't have to worry about that -- because you are taking control of those habits through hypnosis!
This CD includes
The newest techniques in hypnosis performance, combining up-to-date hypnosis inductions and the latest in NLP.
Digitally mastered sound.
Inducing music and trance deepening sounds intertwined with hypnosis.
A pre-talk that explains what hypnosis is, how hypnosis works and the common unknown facts of hypnosis.
A running time of 45-55 minutes in length.
A complete and full hypnosis session.
Giving up smoking is never easy
Giving up Smoking is never easy. One part of you really wants to continue but that other silent voice keeps telling you how bad it is for you. Yes, you want to give up but you need more than will power. This is where the Stop Smoking Hypnosis program can help you. Try it now!