Watch, pause and record TV shows with instant replay on your PC Burn your favorite TV shows or home videos onto DVD or CD. The WinTV-PVR-150 turns your PC into a digital video recorder. Record TV program or home videos to disk, play them back to your PC screen or burn them onto DVD. With data rates from 4.4MBits/sec up to 12Mbits/sec (or as low as 1 Mbit/sec with VCD formats), you decide how much hard disk space your videos will consume. At DVD quality, a typical one hour TV show will take 2 gigabytes of hard disk space.
* Watch TV on your PC screen using a 125 channel cable ready TV tuner. Surf the net while you watch TV on your PC screen!
* Record your TV shows to disk using the built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder. Uses from 1-2 Gigabytes per hour of recorded video. While recording, the WinTV-PVRs' hardware MPEG encoder does all the work so your PC continues to run at full speed!
* Pause your live TV shows with instant replay, fast forward and rewind.
* Composite/S-Video and audio inputs, to connect to VCR or camcorders. Turn your home video tapes into MPEG movies, then burn them onto CD or DVD!
* dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound.
Inputs: Coaxial, 3.5 MM (audio), S-Video
Bus Technology: PCI
MPEG2 record datarates: 2MBit/sec, 4MBit/sec, 6Mbit/sec, 8Mbit/sec, 12Mbit/sec.
Audio capture formats: 32/44.1/48 KHz, 16bit stereo, 192/224/384Kbits/sec
Video digitizer: 10 bits
Chroma sampling: YUV 4:2:2
Filtering: Four line adaptive comb filter for both NTSC and PAL to remove dot crawl
Includes: card only (does not include remote)