Introducing the RAP4 METS (Military Enhanced Training System), the world's first paintball marker that is identical to the legendary M4 rifle used by SWAT Teams, Special Operation Groups, and the U.S. Military. The M4 carbine, the U.S. Military's primary weapon of choice, is known for its solid construction, durability, and sustained reliability, and things are no different with the RAP4 METS. This marker is designed to replicate the look, feel, and action of the real M4. With features that mimic the M4, such as shell ejection after every shot, magazine fed paintball rounds, and the option of a collapsible or solid stock housing and disguising the CO2 cylinder. The RAP4 METS shoots .43 caliber paintballs which are loaded into alloy or biodegradable plastic shells. The latest improvements to the RAP4 METS line improve accuracy, range, and overall precision of the marker, not to mention the added realism of real-world functionality.
The added realism of the RAP4 comes from the implementation of part of the METS (Military Enhanced Training System) technology. This new feature locks up the trigger when the magazine is emptied, mimicking the standard operation of real-world firearms The RAP4 marker continues to set the standard for real-world paintball markers. With the release of the new updated and enhanced RAP4 METS, the best marker in the world just got better.
RAP4 METS key features include:
- Adjustable for semi- or fully-automatic fire
- Shell casings are ejected after each shot
- Clip-fed 20 round magazine
- Can be fully submerged in water
- Velocity of 350 fps to 450 fps (adjustable)
- All metal construction
- Air power source hidden inside the butt stock
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain
- Select (Version IV) - Semi/Full Auto: The premium version IV select core incorporates the semi-auto and full-auto firing modes, also helps to increase accuracy, thus making the marker slightly more expensive than its full-auto only counterpart.