Directory lists hundreds of Manufacturers, Distributors, and Wholesalers who will dropship merchandise for you. An excellent source to start your own home-based business
What is Dropshipping?
Drop shipping is a product delivery method in which the seller (retailer) accepts payment for an order, but the customer receives the product(s) directly from the manufacturer. In a drop shipping arrangement, the retailer acts as a middleman between the manufacturer and the customer. His profit in the transaction is the difference between the wholesale and retail price of the items sold. Many people use this method to sell product(s) on Ebay and other auction sites
Drop shipping is very beneficial to smaller retail shops, internet-only storefronts and those who primarily use catalogs for sales. Customers of these outlets don't always expect to walk out with their purchases, so a slight delay between ordering and drop shipping is not a drawback. A representative item may be displayed on the store's shelves or pictured in its catalog, but the actual product purchased may be sitting in a factory's warehouse thousands of miles away.
How does a drop shipping source benefit you?
* You can become a retailer without needing to invest large amounts of money.
* You can start a business with very little risk.
* You don't have to carry inventory or pay for inventory upfrontif the product doesn't sell, you never have to buy it.
* You don't have to buy packaging materials and shipping labels, nor will you need a shipping account.
* You don't have to manage product returns.
* You purchase products at wholesale pricing and set your own retail prices.
The Dropshipping Process
1. Find products you'd like to sell from one of the vendors you locate in our directory
2. List those products on your web site or auction (you usually have permission from the vendor you are using to use the descriptions and images from their website).
3. After the product sells collect your money from the buyer.
4. Place the product order through your vendor after you've been paid. The difference between what you charged and the costs is your PROFIT to keep.
5. The product is shipped directly to your customer.
6. Sell again. Profit again.