This is the second katana in the practical series from the Masahiro Forge. Each of these katanas are made from high carbon steel, and are razor sharp. Features include 1 piece brass Habaki, authentic Rayskin covered handle, and blackened bronze tsuba.
Masahiro Practical Katana Features:
- Oda Nobunaga bronze tsuba
- Solid, one piece habaki (blade collar)
- Blade is hand forged of high carbon steel
- Traditional long tang construction
- Real Rayskin and Japanese woven cotton wrapped handle
- Black lacquered saya with matching sageo
- Includes high quality sword bag
- 41 1/2 inches overall
- 26 1/2 inch blade
- 11 1/2 inch handle
Sharp swords will not be sold to minors. All weapons are for demonstration or decorative purposes only. If used for demonstration, expert care and supervision should be exercised.