FEATURES- The Con PSP
An innovative 3D fighting game exclusively for the PlayStation
Portable handheld entertainment system. In an underworld where
illegal fighting tournaments exist and high-stakes gambling takes
center stage, your skills as a fighter are matched only by your
wits as an ex-con. Create and customize your own character with
deep character customization features including ''Image Import,''
allowing you to upload your photo directly (via Memory Stick) to
the PlayStation Portable and put your face onto your in-game
Finally, every fight is more than just a fight with the element of
underground gambling. Bet for or against yourself to take advantage
of the current odds. During the fight, throw 'fake' punches or take
a dive to tilt the odds and con everyone to ensure a wealthy pay
off - win or lose. How you work the CON is up to you.
* The Fight
- Dfferent styles of fighting - Street boxing, Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do,
Jeet Kune Do and Wrestling.
- QotOver-the-shoulder'' camera angle puts players directly behind the
- Players can create and customize their own fighter with build, facial
and clothing options. quotImage import'' players can insert their face
onto their in-game character via the Memory Stick.
- Players can gain experience and decide how fast their character's
fighting abilities enhance.
- Intuitive controls allow for easy entry for gamers of all ages.
Reprogrammable combo strings for advanced fighting combinations.
- Story, arcade and Wireless modes satisfy the hunger a variety of
- Manage a stable of fighters to help you reach the ''Big Time'' Game
sharing ability allows non-owners to participate in a head-to-head
wireless match (without a UMD disc).
* The Con
- Gambling/betting elements turns each fight into more than just a fight,
but a gamble itself.
- Pull off a con by timing the placing of your bets, taking dives or
exaggerated punches (mid-fight) to tilt the odds and turn the tables of
the fight for a major payoff.
- Raise the stakes when playing wirelessly, by placing your unlocked
items on the line in head-to-head fights.
- Use your hard-earned cash to pay off your debt, buy hundreds of items,
recover faster after injury, or train for new combo techniques.
* The Crew
- Develop and grow your team to reach the ultimate level of supreme
- Special 3-on-3 match format puts pressure that you have three solid
fighters, not just one.
- Work towards paying your debt, establishing a crew and earning enough
money to ''buy in'' to the ultimate underground fighting tournament.
-- SPECIFICATIONs ---------------------------------------
ESRB Rating : T for Teen
Genre/Category : Fighting
System : Playstation Portable
Number of Players : 1 - 2
On-Line Compatible: No