101 Ways A New Report Can Make You A Better FlyFisher...
"Right And Wrong Flyfishing Methods - And Little Pointers That Will Bring That Fish Home"
How bad do you want to make your buddies look on your next fly fishing trip?
Even if your cast is a little awkward at the moment (and less than effective), when you add 101 expert fly fishing tips, tricks, and techniques to your game...
...you'll be ready to land fish left and right! (While your friends pick their dropped jaw out of the water.)
If you want to:
* Make this fly fishing season your best!
* Shock your friends by landing more fish than any of them.
* Take advantage of insider information when choosing your rod, line, lure or bait.
then you better read this letter from beginning to end!
Dear Future Pro Angler,
You don't learn how to fly fish by listening to 4 of your buddies tell you 4 different things.
When you do, you're likely to tie your fingers in a knot! As good as they are (or think they are), it doesn't mean they're the best teachers.
So if you're looking to start fly-fishing this next season (and you want to be successful) - you better go out on your own and seek expert advice from people who DO know the best tips, tricks, and tactics... and people who DO know how to teach you.
Will You Be Embarrassed By Your Awkward Cast?
When you're on the water and you see other anglers (with there expensive equipment) who seem to know what they're doing, how are you going to feel when you unleash your awkward cast?
The best thing you can do to make sure you hit the water running (and landing fish like crazy) is to practice your cast at home. But not just by standing in your front lawn and waving the rod back and forth.
If you want to learn, first you need to know exactly how the pros do it. (Is your fly fishing buddy a pro?) And then there are tricks you can use to turn you backyard into the perfect practice range for your cast!
You see, expert flyfishers were once beginners too. And they know the best way to go from total rookie, to an expert angler others watch in awe!
Here's A Quick Way To Beat The Learning Curve Fast.
If you're looking to knock your friends' smirks off their face when they see your new fly fishing techniques land fish after fish, then I've got something you should know about.
My 50 page guide, "101 Fly Fishing Tips For Beginners," spills the beans on all the expert tips, tricks, and techniques you need to know to skyrocket your fly fishing skills starting today.
And you can get my report in just minutes from now when you click the link at the bottom of this page and download it to your PC. Now you can start practicing right away!
...here is just SOME of the Pro fly fishing techniques you will find inside:
* The best way to practice at home (it's not just imaginary casting). (Page 2)
* What the pros do when they need to find a rod that's perfect for them. (Pages 2-3)
* How to change the hold on your grip under any fishing condition. (Page 3)
* 4 top bait choices no expert would do without. (Pages 4-5)
* The secret to keeping your dry flies floating higher and longer. (Page 5)
* 3 types of reels. (which one is right for you?) (Pages 5-7)
* 4 ways to tie the perfect, tight knot. (Pages 7-8)
* 6 things to look for when choosing the fishing line that gets the job done (and doesn't lose the fish) (Pages 9-10)
* 5 lures that any self-respecting fly fisherman will not be without. (Pages 10-11)
* How the pros notice patterns with the weather, water conditions and more to make sure they bring home more fish than their buddies. (Page 12)
* The secret to using sub-surface flies to reel in more fish. (Page 13)
* 9 tips from the pros to help you fish at night, from fallen trees, in coves and more. (Pages 15-16)
* The trick to reading the water like an expert who's been doing it for years. (Pages 16-17)
* The place where fish like to set up feeding stations (the perfect spot for your cast). (Pages 17-18)
* When night fishing is the only kind of fishing worth your time. (Pages 18-19)
* How to use perfect form when you cast. (Page 19)
* 6 rules of etiquette to follow so you don't step on any other angler's toes. (Pages 20-21)
* 4 ways to change the way you cast for changing conditions. (Pages 20-22)
* Why beginners like the slow-action rod (besides the fact that it's cheap), and what you should know before you spend your money on one. (Page 24)
* 4 more etiquette rules to keep you from embarrassing yourself and angering other fly fishers. (Pages 24-25)
* 4 safety steps to wading through water safely every experienced angler follows. (Page 25)
* Why the pros use more than one tackle box. (Page 26)
* The secret to wading without losing your footing. (Page 27)
* Little-known ways to choose your clothing so that pesky insects will stay away. (Page 28)
* 8 pieces of equipment you should never hit the water without. (Page 29)
* Why you shouldn't use one size fly all the time (and how to know when to switch it up). (Page 29)
* 10 expert tips for catching salmon by the bucket-load. (Pages 30-33)
* Why your rod matters and 3 other proven tips for fishing for trout. (Pages 33-34)
* Tricks you need to know for releasing trout (you may regret it if you don't know these). (Pages 35-36)
* 4 dead-serious techniques for scoping out where the trout are hiding and likely to bite. (Pages 36-38)
* How to outsmart the "smart fish" (trout). (Pages 38-39)
* 5 things you need to consider before you choose the perfect fly for trout. (Pages 39-40)
* Why smart beginning anglers make a list (not an equipment list) to help them succeed faster than their friends. (Page 41)
* The difference between fishing upstream and fishing downstream (and which helps you catch the fish). (Page 42)
* Why using a net wrong can lose your catch. (Pages 42-43)
* How to care for your fishing rod and reel so you don't trash your investment. (Pages 43-44)
* How to handle fish once you bring them to shore. (Page 45)
* How rock color can help a beginner learn to fish. (Page 45)
* 4 more tips straight from the mouths of experts that will help you become a better angler fast! (Page 46)
* Why letting fish see you isn't as bad as this (Page 47)
* 6 great fishing areas (with lots of oxygen that attracts fish) that you should be on the lookout for. (Page 50)
And there's MUCH more!
How To Improve Your Fly Fishing In 50 Minutes
If you want to drastically change your skill level in the least amount of time possible, "101 Fly Fishing Tips For Beginners" is your short cut to knocking the socks off everyone.
It just takes 50 minutes to read through my report and start adding new expert techniques to your game. (You can be practicing in minutes from now.) You're willing to spend hundreds on a fly fishing rod. Many people spend hundreds just on their waders!
Don't be a lousy flyfisher with great equipment (and no know-how). You can start using the techniques in my report to catch you up to speed in no time. (An expensive rod won't catch you anything if you don't know how to use it.)
And you don't have to worry, because if you think my report is junk it's protected by my personal money-back guarantee. Get my report right now by clicking the link below and check it out for yourself.
If it doesn't immediately get you excited about your next fly fishing trip. If it doesn't convince you that you'll be landing more fish than your buddies. Or if after your next trip, you don't think it helped. Just let me know and I'll return your investment ASAP.
Click the link below now to skyrocket your fly fishing skills.
P.S. How many fish do you think you'll catch on your next fly fishing trip? Want to double or even triple it? If you get my report today (while it's still available, I might take it down soon) you can start adding expert tips to your fly fishing skills by the bucketful.
If you want to make your friends' jaws drop the next time you guys hit the water, you've gotta get started now. Click the link below to download my report now.
This e-book is in PDF format. Ebooks are electronic books meant to be read on your computer, however, you may print them out to read at your convenience.
This is a digital delivery item, meaning upon receipt of your PayPal payment, you will receive an email from Lakeview Selections sent to your registered PayPal email address. This email will include the link to download the item.
Please check your spam folder and contact me if you do not receive the email within a few hours and I will resend it as soon as I receive your message.
Please contact me if you have any difficulties so I can resolve the situation. I want all customers to be satisfied with their item and communication can solve any problem. I usually respond within 24 hours. Thank you!