HyperMemory Support for ATI IGP ASICs ( for WinXP and Vista)
HyperMemory is ATI's latest technology for utilizing and managing system memory
extension to the UMA memory or side-port memory (where supported). This feature allows customers to utilize system memory more efficiently and get better performance at lower cost. Graphics Card Memory enhanced by HyperMemory Technology (for reference only). The information shown below is based on Windows XP only.
SMARTSHADER defines the level of realism in latest 2D/3D games and applications
Complete hardware-accelerated Microsoft DirectX 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shader support
Full hardware support for OpenGL 2.0
SMOOTHVISION settings are user configurable in ATI CATALYST Control Panel:
2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns, and centroid sampling
- New adaptive anti-aliasing mode.
- Lossless Color Compression (up to 6:1)at all resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions
2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering
- Adaptive anisotropic filtering algorithm with bilinear (performance) and trilinear (quality) options
HYPER Z III
HYPER Z ensures optimal hardware performance bydiscarding irrelevant object data that is not visible to end-user on their display.
Leverages key features from ATi's third generation HYPER Z III technology that conserves video memory bandwidth for improved performance in demanding 2D/3D games and applications
Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1)
Fast Z-Buffer Clear
Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering
Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time
FULLSTREAM video de-blocking technology for Real, DivX, and WMV9 formats
- VIDEOSOAP noise removal filtering for captured video
- MPEG 1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration
Hardware Motion Compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion
Adaptive Per-Pixel De-Interlacing and Frame Rate Conversion (temporal filtering)
Dual integrated display controllers
Dual integrated 10 bit per channel 400 MAz DACs
Integrated 165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 / HDMI compliant and HDCP ready)
Windows Logo Program compliant
128-bit memory interface supporting 256MB DDR2 memory configurations
Native x16 lane PCI Express
MSI Live Update Series ( Live VGA BIOS & Live VGA Driver)
- Automatically online download & update VGA BIOS & Drivers, reduce the risk of getting the wrong files, and never have the trouble on web site searching.
Automatically release the system memory space, reduce the risk of system hang-up.
- Instantly enter the data lock mode when you must leave your system for a while.
- Automatically list the detail system configuration, it helpful for engineering service people.
MSI VIVID NEW!
- Automatically list the detail system configuration, it's helpful for engineering service people.
MSI Live NEW!
- Including all real time life information you need, such as Live MSI Product News, Live Daily Information, Live Personal Schedule Manager, Live Search and more.
MSI Secure DOC
ThinSoft Be Twin
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Norton Internet Security 2005
Microsoft DirectX 9.0b