The Treasure Aisle accepts online payment through Paypal. Please Leave Your Order for Manual Invoicing.
Browse The Treasure Aisle Store for more PC STRATEGY GAMES - and save with combined shipping.
WARHAMMER 40,000: DAWN OF WAR
On the frontlines there is but one commandment... thou shalt kill.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War follows the exploits of the Blood Ravens, a Space Marine chapter whose past is shrouded in mystery. Brother Captain Gabriel Angelos and his faithful sub-commander, the powerful psyker Librarian Isador Akios, bring the Blood Ravens to bear on a growing Ork threat to the planet Tartarus. However, things on the battle-scarred planet are not as they seem. Our heroes soon find themselves in the midst of a complex plot involving Orks, Eldar, and the evil forces of Chaos.
Welcome to the new generation of real-time strategic warfare. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War delivers a level of visual detail never before seen in an RTS. Hundreds of units clash on the battlefields of the dark future, unleashing massive destruction through a stunning battery of long-range weaponry before closing in for the finish. Incredible kill animations bring science fiction combat to life like never before, and the gritty future-gothic Warhammer 40,000 setting provides a striking tableau for the chaos and carnage of this grim, dark future, where there is only war!
* Squad-based Tactics
Command squads of units in the white-hot forge of battle. Reinforce squads on the fly, and adapt them on the battlefield to engage specific enemies by adding heavy anti-vehicle weapons, rapid-firing anti-personnel armament, or wargear designed to crush the morale of your opponents. Attach commander units to your squads to gain additional offensive and defensive capabilities. Deploy mixed forces of infantry, armored vehicles, lumbering war machines, and daemons in your struggle for dominance of the battlefield.
* Four Unique Races
Command the army of your choice. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War showcases four races from Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 setting: the tough and austere Space Marines, the raucous and destructive Orks, the enigmatic Eldar, and the malevolent forces of Chaos. With a unique battery of units and structures at its disposal, each race fields weaponry and powerful special abilities suited to its particular style of warfare. The result is a game that offers a rich playing experience for hardcore and casual players alike.
* Streamlined Resource Model
Focus on the best part of RTS gameplay - commanding your army! No more babysitting peon units and balancing warfare with gathering mundane resources like coal and lumber. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War puts you on the front lines, where your control of strategic battlefield locations determines how easily you can requisition additional troops, weapons, and vehicles. This frees you to focus your energy on what really matters - annihilating the enemy.
* Prepare yourself for the grim, dark future of the 41st Millennium, where alien races battle mankind for galactic domination in a universe of unending war.
* Personalize your armies with a revolutionary unit customization tool that gives you the ability to choose your armies' insignias, banners, squad colors, and names.
* Appropriately scaled terrain, vehicle physics, and dynamic lighting contribute to a level of realism never before displayed in a real-time strategy.
* Command the elite chapter of the Blood Ravens in an original epic tale of treason and conspiracy as you serve the Emperor and protect humanity from the scourges of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
* Master four unique races - command your Space Marines, Orks, Chaos, and the Eldar in epic battles and master their distinct abilities, weapons, and tech trees to eradicate the enemy and rule the known universe.
"The most vicious battlefield simulation ever made."
- PC Gamer
* Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
* Pentium III 1.4GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon XP Processor or equivalent processor
* 256 MB of Ram
* 4x CD-ROM Drive
* 32 MB VRAM
* 1800 MB Hard Drive Space
* 2.2GHZ Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
* 512 MB of RAM
* 64 MB VRAM
* nVidia GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 or equivalent with 64MB of Video RAM
* 1 disc/player per computer
* Internet: Cable modem, DSL or 56.6 kbps modem for online multiplayer play
* Network: TCP/IP compliant network
New CD in factory-sealed case.
See Warhammer at http://thetreasureaisle.ecrater.com/p/1560141/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-pc-cd