"Where Else Can You Turn Now For Immediate Help With Gambling, Relationship, Smoking, Drugs, Internet And Other Addictions?"
Ever have trouble setting limits and keeping them? Or maybe you know someone else who struggles with this?
How about any of these symptoms below? Do any of them sound familiar? Are any of them troubling you or someone close to you?
* Uncontrolled cravings
* Thoughts, actions - nearly everything- - focused on an addiction to something; drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling, just about anything - even the Internet!
* Nasal congestion (sniffing, nose bleeds), eye changes like redness, glassy look, wears sunglasses (and long maybe sleeves) when not needed, etc.
* Behavioral changes (moodiness, mood swings with hyperactive, lethargy, violence, paranoia, secretive, confused thoughts and actions)
* Denial of use, addiction, etc.
* Memory loss, distorted time
* Stealing or excessive / unusual borrowing of funds
* Unkempt appearance, truant / absenteeism from work, school, home
* Sudden changes in school work and grades, job performance, regular behavior
* Withdrawal from normal activities, friends, family, places
* Withdrawal symptoms: nausea, sweating, chills, convulsions, anxiety, nervousness, depression, headaches, hallucinations, diarrhea, restlessness / sleep disturbances, shaking, sensitivity
* And more
Hands Down, Right Place: Well, information to help you is right here. You clicked on the right site. Your search for Overcoming Addictions is already completed for you.
Our report, "Overcoming Addictions" is right here, ready to be downloaded in an instant.
So inhale, take a deep breath ...exhale. And relax. Take five and check out how you can get help "Overcoming Addiction" today! It's timely, effective, discreet.
Battling dependencies, heck even admitting to them, can be a real pain today.
For example, just because you check your email regularly - -like every 15 minutes, or just because you prefer to spend the evening at Yahoo games or on your favorite dating and gambling sites other people seem to think that's a problem. And yet:
* You just seem to have difficulty getting things accomplished each day. Why?
* You tell yourself to stop and set limits, like maybe checking email hourly or once a day, and no more gambling site visits - on weekends, anyway. But after one day, you fall back into your old habits. Why?
* You can't remember exactly what you did, either before, during or after you set your new goals. Should you re-set them, just start over?
Well, read on.
We'll help you get answers to these questions and many more.
In fact, right now, we're inviting you to take charge of your own Overcoming Addictions plans and strategy, and learn more now about how to tailor a program that interacts with your daily activities and needs.
"You Can Do It! How To FINALLY Stop...Once and For All!"
Our Overcoming Addiction Guide will offer help to you even when exciting opportunities - - like those that seem to be offered by gambling, sex, web surfing, drugs and any other addictive behaviors and substances - - present themselves, enticing you to change your plans during the day. It offers you plenty of boot-power to help you "kick the habit" - once and for all.
And best of all, you will be able to get your helpful guide from us in the privacy of your own home or private computer area. Quickly and easily download our research and get help today to avoid further addiction set backs and issues to deal with. And learn what the Overcoming Addiction Guide is all about.
To begin, simply consider the following 3 statements. Are they True or False?
1. Approximately every eight seconds, a person dies due to a tobacco-related illness. True or False?
2. An estimated 28 percent to 30 percent of people in the U.S.A. have an addictive substance abuse disorder, a mental health disorder or both. True or False?
(Answers: All are True.)
Learn a lot more by grabbing your copy of our latest research. It's loaded with information in an easy-to-read format, available instantly after payment. You'll read about successful tools and treatment alternatives that are used and recommended by professionals, experts in the healthcare industry.
Then tailor your own Overcoming Addictions program by only selecting those solutions that fit into your own unique lifestyle, based upon your own desires, obsession battles, schedule, overall health, strategy, plans and budget.
"What's inside?" you might be wondering...
Inside this guide, you will:
* Find information about the basics of Addiction, in laymen's term.
* Learn about the How Addiction Works inside the body, in non-doctor-speak.
* Uncover information about the long-term effects of addiction.
* Learn about other factors in addiction: genetic, environmental, behavioral (& parental) influences.
* Take a look at several of the Top Dependencies and targeted symptoms and help for each.
* Learn about the three types of alcohol and drug users.
* Check out the facts on the Impact of Gambling and see if you spot any of the signs.
* Improve your own use of the computer. Overcome trouble spots and improvement your productivity online.
* Tailor our 12-Step Program to suite your recovery needs.
* Arm yourself with a selection of our other tools to aid in recovery.
* Print out our handy resources; reading lists, toll-free help lines and more.
* Save money and time by checking out our links, telephone hotlines, support groups and other resources before denying your addiction dilemma one minute more and wasting precious time, money, energy and health on it.
* Print out our Healthy Living, Healthy Choices Tips to use, carry along in your gym bag and car, share with friends and family, insert in gift cards.
* Visit our Rewards and Resources section for additional targeted short-term, long-term or supplemental help and information and step-by-step planning solutions.
* And much, much more!
This e-book is in PDF format. Ebooks are electronic books meant to be read on your computer, however, you may print them out to read at your convenience.
This is a digital delivery item, meaning upon receipt of your PayPal payment, you will receive an email from Lakeview Selections sent to your registered PayPal email address. This email will include the link to download the item.
Please check your spam folder and contact me if you do not receive the email within a few hours and I will resend it as soon as I receive your message.
Please contact me if you have any difficulties so I can resolve the situation. I want all customers to be satisfied with their item and communication can solve any problem. I usually respond within 24 hours. Thank you!