This album was tossed from one indie label to another, and now finally it has found a home. This was the first and only N.I.A.C.I.N. album to be featured on store shelves through Senseless Acts of Entertainment, now remastered and revamped with the original artwork, this album is ready for release once again. This album was recorded just like the first album, using tape effects and circuit bending and was recorded in Count Vermins bedroom.
3. What to do in Times Like These...
4. The Building Has Become a Bomb Factory (I)
5. Eye of the Disaster
6. The Building Has Become a Bomb Factory (II)
7. Atomic Parachute to Danger
9. The Survivors Issue (Lost Track)