Over 100 million Mr. Men books by author Roger Hargreaves have been sold worldwide and have been translated into over 15 different languages. Mr. Tickle was the first Mr. Men character in 1971. Roger Hargreaves's son Adam asked him what a tickle looked like and he drew a little orange person with extraordinary long arms, a big toothy grin and a little blue hat. and the rest is history.
A unique learning adventure featuring the lovable Mr. Men and Little Miss T characters.
One morning in the village of Mr. Men & Little Miss, Mr. Bump wakes with a start and falls out of bed. He's so very tired because he's having problems getting to sleep. Little Miss Brainy tells him to count sheep, but Mr. Bump is not very good at counting. Go with Little Miss Brainy and Mr. Bump on a walk in the countryside to discover that learning to count is not only easy, but lots of fun too!
Eight fun games to help kids learn to count.
* Help Mr. Muddle count the correct amount of eggs for Mr. Greedy's Tea
* Help the farmer to give the chickens equal amounts of feed
* Help the mother ducks to find their ducklings by listening to numbers
* Feed the rabbits their carrots by matching the numbers
* Play hide and seek with the sheep, counting how many are found
* Give the cows their bells and collars by recognizing numbers and shapes
* Help Mr. Slow make a tractor by connecting the numbered dots
* Give the horse his colors back by adding to paint by numbers
Helps children to develop basic math skills!
* Basic addition
* Number Recognition
* Sharing and Sorting
System Requirements for Windows:
*Windows 95/98, Me, 2000, XP
*Pentium 133 MHz or faster
*32 MB RAM
*16-bit color monitor
*Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
System Requirements for Macintosh:
*Mac OS 8.6-9.2, OS X
*PowerPC 180 MHz or faster
*32 MB RAM
*Monitor with thousands of colors