The sequel to the critically acclaimed RPG, Gothic, Gothic II takes you on an even greater journey of adventure and discovery.The plot continues from the cliff-hanger of the original: After the imprisoned colony members are victorious, collapsing the magical barrier, the former Prison Colony is struck by a terrible earthquake, claiming the lives of many. The majority of survivors seize this opportunity to escape with only a handful of people remaining in the derelict prison.In this massive, third-person RPG, you find yourself buried in the dark caverns of the underground temple. Forced to survive on dripping water and small animals, you are rescued 6 months later by Xardas, the demon charmer, ready to embark on a gripping adventure...As the game progresses towards its stunning finale, the cutting-edge graphics, superb characters and twisting plot will amaze, entertain and enthrall in equal measure.
* Gothic II is a hybrid RPG with a massive 3D world waiting for you to explore it!
* Enter a medieval world where magic, alchemy, monsters and intrigue all coexist.
* You'll go seeking treasure while you navigate hidden threats, tenuous alliances and powerful enemies.
* Gain in experience and power as you face monsters in combat with medieval weapons
* Collect the circles of power to give your character supernatural abilities
* Interact with over 400 different NPCs as you seek clues and help to earn the treasure of a lifetime!
* Windows 98/2000/Me/XP
* Pentium II, 700 Mhz or faster
* 128 MB RAM
* 600 MB free harddisk space
* 8x CD-ROM drive
* Sound Card, DirectX 8 compliant