Learn the seven little-known rules of credit - and turn even poor credit into great credit and into an opportunity to SAVE hundreds of dollars every single month!
Even if you've been denied credit before - or think your credit is beyond repair - you can still raise your score to 720, the magic number that qualifies you for the best rates and loans, helping you to save hundreds of dollars every month in interest payments!
For instance, did you know you could save $589 a month on a $300,000 home loan if you have a 720 credit score instead of a lower score? That adds up to $212,040 over 30 years!
On the other hand, did you know you could be a high-income earner, paying bills on time, without ever having a collection and still have a low or average credit score that's costing you hundreds of dollars each month?
It happens all the time. Why? Because we are being judged every day by a set of rules most people never learn. That's why, in 7 Steps to a 720TM Credit Score, credit and personal finance expert Philip X. Tirone will teach you the seven steps for playing the credit game so you will establish great credit - in as little as three months! For example, you'll learn:
* A dirty little trick that credit card companies use to lower your credit score to keep their competitors away from you; learn if you're a victim of this, including how to fix it.
* Which errors on a credit report are a waste of time to fix and which are a high priority (helping you to raise your score by 5, 10, 15, 20 points at a time).
* How to build credit (if you have none) and rebuild credit if you've gone through a divorce, bankruptcy, or other major delinquency.
* Why you should NOT become a cash-only citizen; at the same time, learn how to keep credit active without putting yourself into debt.
* How paying collections can HURT your credit score.
* How to prepare for a loan by improving your credit score.
* How to maintain a high credit score for the rest of your life!
With a 720 score, lenders will compete for your business, giving you lower interest rates, insurance premiums, and more - helping you to save tons of money. Money that you can use toward a new car, vacation home or boat, your children's or grandchildren's college fund, retiring early, or anything else you desire.
Just think: You won't have to change your job or increase your income to gain all of this; all you have to do is change your credit score in seven simple steps!