Promotes joint and muscular-skeletal system health
Use JointEase Plus:
* As a natural alternative to prescription anti-inflammatory drugs
* For relief from painful joint conditions, neck pain or lower back ache
* To assist with any form of arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia or rheumatism
* For relief from any degenerative musculoskeletal condition
* To treat painful knees or small joint disease (e.g. wrists, fingers, ankles and toes)
* To prevent and relieve the symptoms of gout
**Pat came to see me after her husband had died. She was in her late 50s and had been looking forward to spending her retirement with her husband. Pat told me that she saw little reason to continue living without her husband, and said that she found it very difficult to complete even her daily household tasks, let alone get out for enjoyment. She felt permanently exhausted and she did not see how she was going to be able to cope. However, she agreed to come and see me for a period of 3 months. In addition to grief counseling, I advised Pat to take JointEase Plus, which has proved to be of great benefit in providing natural joint support to many of my patients. Over the next few months, it was wonderful to see how Pat looked younger and stronger. She developed a spring in her step and felt much more able to cope with her daily life. I persuaded Pat to join a Walk for Life group, in order to give herself some additional exercise and also to meet new people. At the end of 3 months, we terminated therapy as Pat felt that she was once more able to look forward to life. She still missed her husband dreadfully, but now had a busy social life and for the first time in many years, was able to go about her day without problems.**
—Michele Carelse, Clinical Psychologist
**I am 69 and I took JointEase Plus quite skeptically after it was recommended by a friend, because I have not had much experience with herbal products. After 3 - 4 weeks I could really feel the difference. Now about three months later I am taking a half dose and am (feeling great) … My compliments on a very effective product ...I am walking proof that it works!**
**JointEase Plus has saved my life! I can …begin to enjoy life again. To me it is unbelievable and I simply cannot thank you and your team enough!!!!!**
**I am a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and. I have tried dozens of formulas over the years. My wife found your website and ordered JointEase Plus without telling me. I agreed to try it and to my great surprise in 3 days at two pills twice a day I felt WONDERFUL ...This formula is FABULOUS! I cannot praise it enough! Thank you!**
—Stuart M., TX
* Devils Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) has been used for thousands of years by the Khoisan people of the Kalahari Desert to support healthy joints. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devils Claw in supporting joint health, (Andersen ML, Santos EH, Seabra ML, et al. **Evaluation of acute and chronic treatments with Harpagophytum procumbens on Freunds adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats.** J Ethnopharmacol 2004;91(2-3):325-330.) In a study by Brady et al, (1981), serum cholesterol and uric acid levels were shown to be reduced after treatment with Devils Claw.
* Glucosamine is naturally manufactured in the body and is found in relatively high concentrations in the joints and connective tissues, where its function is to repair cartilage and maintain joint mobility. Although the body can manufacture small amounts of glucosamine, this is not generally sufficient to sustain joint health, which makes supplementation very important. As a supplement, Glucosamine sulphate is derived from the shells of shellfish, crabs and oysters where it is found in high concentrations. Glucosamine is approved for the support of joint health in more than 70 countries around the world and has been the subject of many clinical studies which attest to its benefits. (Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. **Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomised, placebo-controlled clinical trial.** Lancet 2001;357(9252):251-256.)Because glucosamine is naturally occurring in the body it is generally very safe and well tolerated without side effects
* Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
Initially take two tablets three times daily after meals for approximately 3 - 5 weeks. Once relief is obtained, dosage can be reduced to one tablet twice a day after meals as a maintenance program.
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established. Not recommended together with Warfarin or other anti-inflammatory medication. Not recommended for people with duodenal or gastric ulcers or for those with an allergy to shellfish.