You are buying a legit copy of the original HP recovery discs for HP Pavilion DV4 Laptop.
Quantity: 3 Recovery Discs
***Please check model number of your laptop to make sure those are the right discs for you.***
**Sometimes recovery discs might work with different model numbers as long as the laptop is from the same series but this case it's not guarantee**
*These discs are intended to use with HP Pavilion DV4-1465DX laptop and they work perfectly with this model*
Recovery Discs allows you to restore your hard drive to the factory default settings.
***Please use the product key from the sticker at the bottom of your laptop when prompt***
Before you start recovery process it's highly recommended to back up all your personal data since recovering process it's nothing else like wiping / cleaning your hard drive and restoring it to the factory settings.
Please be aware that any private software that you have installed in your computer will be lost and it has to be re-installed after finishing recovery process.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need assistance with recovery process.
How can I restore my computer to factory settings using HP DV4 Recovery Disc?
1. Insert the recovery disc in the optical disc drive and start the computer.
2. When prompted, Press any key to boot from CD or DVD, press any key on the keyboard.
3. Allow the recovery disc to start and load the required files while the Microsoft loading screen is displayed. It may take several minutes to load the required files.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and perform the required actions.
NOTE: Do not interrupt the recovery process even though the computer may restart, or the Windows desktop may display, or the process may appear to pause for several minutes at various times.
5. When prompted, re-insert the recovery disc, and then click Next to continue the recovery process.
A status box is displayed to indicate the status of the recovery and the estimated time remaining.
6. Continue following the on-screen instructions to complete the recovery process.