PanaMAX Gel is non greasy and provides fast deep penetrating relief of stiff neck and shoulder, muscle ache, joint and back pain.
Every 1g of PanaMAX Gel contains 10mg of Diclofenac Sodium. It also contains menthol for soothing cooling relief.
Direction of Use:
* Massage gel on affected area 3-4 times a day as required.
* Do not use if you are allergic to Acetylsalicylic acid, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
* Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation may occur at and around application site.
* For patients taking Warfain daily, long term application may increase the chances of bleeding.
* Do not apply on open wounds, broken skin or rashes.
* Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
* Stop using if skin irritation occurs. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
* Pregnant or nursing women: Consult a doctor before use.
* This product is contraindicated in children below 2 years of age. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated.
* For External Use Only.
Available Panaflex/PanaMAX Products:
1. Panaflex Neck & Shoulder Patches (3 Plasters/Pack)
2. Panaflex Pain Relief Patches (2 Plasters/Pack)
3. PanaMAX Gel 30g / 1.06 oz
4. PanaMAX Gel 50g / 1.76 oz
5. PanaMAX Pain Relief Patches (2 Plasters/Pack)
Do check out our item listings for them!
For more products, terms of service and FAQ, please visit our store at http://skincareideas.ecrater.com.