Announce your new bundle in style. These are not the only designs I have and I can create something custom and unique for you, whether to match her room or match his coming home outfit. Trendy, beautiful, customized, you will not be disappointed with pinklillyblue.
This listing is for the design only of a birth announcement. I will provide you via email the full size, high quality announcement for you to print anywhere you like. Have them printed online, on your own printer or places that have photo processing centers like your local Wal-mart. The quantity is up to you! Even resize it and email the announcement to all your friends and family.
Upon payment, I will contact you for your pictures and details. I cannot use professionally taken photographs unless you have a copyright consent from the photographer. No worries, though because by following the below tips you can take amazing photographs of your little ones too! I will need the full size, high quality photo of your baby. This means, NO editing and NO resizing. If you have any questions or need help, please contact me.
Within 24 hours of receiving your photos, I will email you a low quality proof to view and look over. When you approve your proof, your final announcement will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
1. First, be patient. Babies do not follow any rules. If he is crying, then stop and pick him up and wait until later. The best time to take pictures is after your baby has been fed and rested. Some of the most beautiful photographs are taken while your baby is sleeping.
2. Set up your mini photo studio. Lay the baby on a solid colored blanket and stay away from patterns. You want all the attention to be on your baby, so things in the background and busy blankets can be distracting. Clear everything out of the way in the background and dress baby in simple clothing, or no clothing at all.
3. Get down on her level. Don't try to stand up and take pictures pointing down at your baby. You won't get eye contact and will miss the cute expressions. Fill the camera screen up with her face and zoom in on her tiny hands and feet.
4. Focus! Nothing ruins a photograph more than one not in focus. Nearly all digital cameras have an auto-focus feature and this is done by pressing down the shutter button halfway. Once you do you will see your image on the lcd screen or through the viewfinder focus itself. Once focused, press the rest of the way down on the shutter button.
5. Turn off the flash! Using your flash shows every imperfection, and makes the subject appear flat and dull. Set up your studio near a large window, in front of a door or even outside. Get as much natural light as you can so you do not need to use your flash. Use trial and error if you have to by setting up a doll or family pet, take some pictures using the natural light and see how they turn out. If they are blurry, you may need more light.
6. Shoot, shoot, and shoot some more! The best thing about digital cameras is you can keep shooting the same shot over and over. Don't give up after a couple shots, just keep on taking the same picture, try different angles, zoom in or zoom out. Just relax and have fun!
My announcements and invitations cannot be duplicated. You may find other competitors out there, but with pinklillyblue you are getting the highest quality work. All my items are printed using a professional printing company with paper you cannot find at places like Shutterfly, Wal-mart and the like. The paper is beautiful, shows rich colors, and displays your announcement in a remarkable way.
Under Federal Copyright law, it states the artist and designer of any image owns copyright. Persons duplicating my designs will be prosecuted.