This is in very good condition. The body and inside are clean and without damage and everything moves smoothly. The paint is just beginning to chip slightly along the top edge of the film door. The lens and viewfinder are both clean and clear. The light meter is in good working condition. The shutter snaps in all positions and appears to be working very good. The light seals have been cleaned and replaced. This has not been tested with film.
* Model: Minolta Uniomat (version I)
* Circa 1960-61
* Film format: 35 mm (24 × 36 mm).
* Lens: Fixed Minolta Rokkor f/2.8-f/18 45mm
* Shutter: Optiper Uni Citizen w Bulb & 1/8 sec. to 1/1000 sec., X and M flash synchronization, program shutter.
* ASA 6-1600 (DIN 9-33)
* Meter: Coupled selenium meter
* Viewfinder: bright frame finder with superimposed coupled rangefinder
* Dimensions: 137×80×73mm
* Weight: 710 g