ComfiCoff to Ease Throat and Chest Discomfort
Use ComfiCoff to:
* Ease throat and chest discomfort and irritation
* Soothe an irritable tickly throat
* Help to keep chests free of phlegm and congestion
* Promote relaxation and peaceful sleep
* Promote a healthy immune system
What is ComfiCoff?
ComfiCoff is 100% safe and natural, complex remedy containing both herbal and homeopathic ingredients. These ingredients are combined in therapeutic dosages to provide rapid and effective relief of congestion and phlegm. This tasty syrup is suitable for both children and adults, and contains no harmful ingredients such as stimulants or codeine found in many over the counter cough syrups. ComfiCoff can therefore be safely used to help both children and adults, without any unwanted side effects.
Like all Native Remedies products, ComfiCoff is developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist. ComfiCoff is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile.
How has ComfiCoff helped others?
�I don�t usually write these letters but I feel compelled to thank you and congratulate you on a superb product � ComfiCoff. It was recommended to me by a colleague and, after my initial hesitation, I decided to try it for my daughter. I have always been a bit skeptical of natural remedies but after trying ComfiCoff I am converted! After the first dose I could immediately see the soothing effect on my daughter and things only got better from there. Based on my experience with ComfiCoff, I will definitely be trying some of your other remedies.� - Best Regards, Ms K McKinley
�Thank you for a safe remedy that works! With three kids under 5 years there is always someone with a cold. I have tried countless syrups and they either don�t work or get my children all hyped up. Finally, I have found something that works for everyone!� - Erica, PA
�I never give my children medicines if I can help it, but I decided to try ComfiCoff as it is a natural remedy and not one of those horrible commercial mixtures. Am I glad that I did! It really helped my boys, and allowed everyone to rest and get better� - Rosa Correira, NY,
"As an ex-smoker of 12 years - and still counting - I have a persistent tickle and mucus in my throat with a need to constantly clear it, which is irritating to me and to others. I have tried a bunch of stuff with little success, but I feel I have finally found the solution with your ComfiCoff, syrup which helps tremendously!" - Tom B.
What are the Ingredients?
ComfiCoff contains the following carefully chosen herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
* Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) has been used since ancient Greek and Roman times. It contains large sugar molecules called mucilage which exert a soothing effect on mucous membranes.
* Hyssopus Officinalis (Hyssop) is one of the oldest medicinal herbs and has its healing powers extolled in the bible � �Purge me with Hyssop and I shall be clean�. (Psalm 51:7) It is used to assist the body to maintain respiratory health, as well as to boost immune functioning.
* Sambucus Nigra (Elder) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus Nigra also contains compounds that are active against several strains of flu viruses. (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995;1:361�69.)
* Marrubium Vulgare (Horehound) has also been used throughout most of history and was well used in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems.
* Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for it�s ability to soothe and calm irritable respiratory tracts. In addition Licorice root has powerful immune-boosting properties, helping the body to fight against infection.
* Pulsatilla (30C) is a homeopathic remedy, particularly useful for maintaining the health of the throat and chest. In addition it promotes relaxation and good sleep.
* Bryonia (30C) is another homeopathic remedy that is very effective for respiratory health, keeping throats and chests healthy and free of excess mucous.
* Kali. Mur. (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is very useful in keeping chests and throats clear of mucous. Kali. Mur. is also well known for its cleansing properties.
* Ferrum Phos. (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt which has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum Phos. to keep the body clear of infection and maintain respiratory health. Ferrum Phos. also helps to keep the walls of the blood vessels strong and healthy and thus improves the body's ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing. An excellent Tissue Salt for the maintenance of respiratory health, Ferrum Phos. is often seen as one of the most important tissue salts to keep in the family medicine chest.
All the above ingredients are combined in a 100% safe and natural Tolu Syrup and Glycerine base.
How do I use ComfiCoff ?
ComfiCoff is suitable for adults and for children at the following doses:
* 1-5 years 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon)
* 6-12 years 5 ml (1 teaspoon)
* 12+ years 5 -10 ml (1 - 2 teaspoons)
Directions: Repeat 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Caution: Not recommended for babies under 12 months or during pregnancy unless under medical supervision.
Note: May be used together with KiddieBoost, Congesto-K KiddieRub and Sniffly Sprinkles (children) or Immunity Plus (adults).
How long until I see results?
Relief should be felt within several minutes of giving the first dose of ComfiCoff. Continued improvement will be noticed over the following days.
For Children: Use in conjunction with Congesto-K KiddieRub and Sniffly Sprinkles to ease congestion and discomfort and with our KiddieBoost Immune System Booster to hasten recovery.
For adults: Use in conjunction with Immunity Plus and our Throat and Tonsil Dr.
How long will a bottle last?
ComfiCoff comes in a 50ml bottle, and contains approximately 10-20 doses. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age of child and frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your ComfiCoff purchase, order our BUY 2 Get 1 FREE Special
ComfiCoff to Ease Throat and Chest Discomfort
ComfiCoff is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched, natural, safe and effective.