I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO SPECIAL EDITION BARBIE!
* Barbie doll visits San Francisco and See's Candies and Falls In Love!
* Little has changed over the decades since Charles A. See, a pharmacist turned chocolate salesman, founded See's Candies in 1921.
* The sparkling clean black & white shop you visit today is like stepping back in time.
* This Barbie doll's ensemble takes you back in time as well, to an era of elegance when details were everything.
* Her chic satiny jacket cinched at the waist tops the full, long skirt for the look of the decade.
* A fabulous faux fur hat with its sophisticated netting is perched upon her head.
* Her hair is smoothed into a stylish chignon.
* And, of course, the cuffs at her delicate wrists match her hat.
* Gloves, handbag, and goldtone jewelry are the just-so accessories.
* She is impeccably dressed, perfect for a visit to the beautiful City by the Bay with its hills, cable cars, and a song that sings its praises.
* Your invited to celebrate a very special day with Barbie®
o Exquisite Limited Edition See's Candies Barbie Doll
o Commemorates 50 years of Barbie fashion, glamour and inspired dreams
o Impeccable makeup and beautiful hair
o Window box - perfect way to showcase the doll for the adult collector
o Recommended for ages 12 and up