TF372 Flash Trigger for Nikon 1 Transmitter 5 Receiver
Wireless Flash Grouping is the main feature added to the Soldier TF-37X since the Pawn TF-36X
In addition to 16 frequency channels (the Dip switches for which are still buried in the battery compartment) the Pixel Soldier offers three Wireless Flash Groups A, B and C. With a simple switch on the receiver you can quickly set a flash, studio light or remote camera to any of the three groups.
What’s more, the transmitter features a control panel that allows you to select and trigger multiple groups at once. This creates seven (7) different combinations which are:
1. A only
2. B only
3. C only
4. A and B
5. A and C
6. B and C
7. A, B and C (all)
Wireless Flash Grouping on the Pixel Soldier can allow a photographer to control multiple lighting setups at once.
It may also be used for individually metering up to three different lights without having to switch any of them off.
This could even be used with remote cameras too.
1) Professional flash trigger with simple shutter remote control
2) Wake-up function wakes compatible flashes from sleep mode
3) Transmitter can control A, B and C groups individually with 7 different flash combination
4) Swappable shutter release cable for your camera model
5) Power saving mode on the transmitter.
6) Receiver battery life of up to 400hrs with 2xAAAs: more than 10x the life of similar products
7) Low voltage design allows use of rechargeable batteries
8) Multi-power design allows use of power socket
9) Syncs up to 1/250-1/320sec on compatible cameras
Package Includes (1 Transmitter 5 Receiver)