This is Four Channel relay board controlled by computer USB port. The usb relay board is with 4 SPDT relays rated up to 10A each. You may control devices 220V / 120V (up to 4) directly with one such relay unit. It is fully powered by the computer USB port. Suitable for home automation applications, hobby projects, industrial automation. The free software allows to control relays manually, create timers (weekly and calendar) and multivibrators, use date and time for alarms or control from command line. We provide software examples in Labview, .NET, Java, Borland C++, Python.
-4 SPDT Relay channels - RAS-05-15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)
-PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / еxtra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / doubled high voltage tracks
- Power supply: from USB port
- Current consumption: 400 mA
- Chip: FT245RL. Datasheet - here
- Power led: Yes
- Relay leds: Yes
- Size: 77mm x 56mm x 17mm
- Supported by DRM software (Windows and Linux): Yes
- Supported by Denkovi Command line tool (Windows, Linux): Yes
- Android software available (low cost but very useful): Yes - New
- Software examples - http://denkovi.com/usb-relay-board-four-channels-for-home-automation#examples
- Documentation: http://denkovi.com/Documents/USB4/Current-Version/USB4RelayBoard_UM.pdf
- High quality
- Low cost
- No extra power supply
- Software with many functions
- Control electrical devices according weekday/date/time
- Create timers or pulses with our software
- Home automation
- Open doors and windows via PC
- Aquariums applications
This item is assembled, tested and in working condition.
We have this item in stock.
Handling: According our policy the handling time is up to 3 business days after clear payment is received. We accept PayPal.
1. Registered International Priority Mail - Delivery time: 10-15 days for Europe and 15-20 days for rest of the World.
2. Expidated shipping (DHL) - Delivery time: 1-5 business days. If you would like faster shipping (DHL) please contact with us.