1. New upgraded Wireless Flash Trigger for PT-04——PT-04 II(also named YN-04 II)
2. Compared with the old version PT-04, the upgraded PT-04 II(also named YN-04 II) has a standard hot shoe in the transmitter, so you could use a flash on top of your camera, which means you could trigger 2 flashes at same time, one in transmiter, other in receiver.
3. The receiver has a standard 1/4" Screw hole, so you can mount it into the flash bracket and tripod very easily.
4. With the 6.35mm Studio Flash Sync Cable(s), you can trigger the Studio Flash(es).
5. With the 3.5mm PC Sync Cable(s),you can trigger the flash-off camera.
6. Four channels to avoid interference.
All DSLR Camera with standable hot shoe, but you need to buy an adapter for Sony and Minolta camera
Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EX II, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
Nikon SpeedLite SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-28DX, SB-80DX, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24, SB-50DX
Olympus SpeedLite FL-50, FL36
Pentax SpeedLite AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
Sigma SpeedLite EF-500 DG Super
Sunpak SpeedLite 30DX, 422D, 433D, PZ5000AF
Vivitar SpeedLite 283, 285HV
YONGNUO SpeedLite YN467, YN465, YN460-II, YN-460, YN-462
Other flash models with a triger voltage of 12V or lower
PT-04 II(also named YN-04 II) Receiver X 1
PT-04 II (also named YN-04 II) Transmitter X 1
23A ( 12V ) Lithium Battery for transmitter X 1
CR2 ( 3V )Lithium Battery for receiver X 1
3.5mm PC Sync Cord X 1