YN-467 ETTL Flash Speedlite for Canon 40D 50D 350D 400D
YN467 is designed for Canon DSLR Cameras. It not only has the function of wireless trigger (M), Slave trigger(S1, S2), like YN-460, but also the function of E-TTL, like as YN-465, what's more, it has the function of Auto Zoom Head. It's very cost-effective, you just need to pay for a little money to get the greatest achievement.
- TTL Mode, the metering system of this camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output in this mode. In this E-TTL mode, you can also make compensation of flash brightness with the " Output contral knob" within the range of ±1.5ev, with the precision of 0.5ev. (The compensation value can be added to the compensation value set on the camera.)
- Auto Zoom, The flash speedlite will move forward and backward with the changes of lens focus to suit different illumintion zones when it is mounted on the camera which supports E-TTL Function, the zoom range is 24mm - 85mm.
- M Mode, you can set flash luminance as per your favorite, luminance level will be displayed by luminance indicator. When taking photos, you only require setting the flash luminance, adjust the camera and press the shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
- S1 Mode, it will work with the first work of the master flash synchronously in this mode, with the result consistent with the use of radio slave. (When you use this mode, your master flash should be set at manaul flash, the TTL flash system with pre-flash function and the red-reduction function with multiple flashes should not be used.)
- S2 Mode, it is very similar to S1 mode, but it can support the master flash in TTL mode. In particular, if S1 mode can not have correct and synchronous flash with the inbuilt flash, you can try to use S2 mode.
a), Multi-Flash Lighting Application
b), Exposure Bracketing (FEB)
c), Use Wide-angle Diffuser
d), Rear-curtain Sync
e), FE Lock (This function can only be available when your camera supports it, for the setting of FE lick, refer to your camera manaul)
f), Application of AF LED
g), Exposure Compensation
h), Feflection Flash
i), Use Reflection Board to take photos