Brand new in box. Paypal payment option for Domestic and all International buyers.
Direct credit card payment (Visa, MC, AMEX) is available only to US customers.
International buyers are responsible for all custom duties and applicable local taxes.
Shipping company will vary and will be determine later on due to inability of eBay to quote Fedex prices we use UPS calculated shipping cost.
Item will be shipped either by UPS or Fedex.
Check our store for other products ( Dock N Talk unit & cables, Xlink products)
If you have any question contact us at: (+1) 949-722-6345
We will ship only to Paypal shipping address. Email request for change will result in payment cancellation and new payment will be required to ship the item to desired address.
Quintum Tenor AXT2400 (24 FXO Ports)
Tenor AX MultiPath Switch
CALL MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Automatic call type detection: Voice/Modem/Fax
• Answer and Disconnect Supervision
• Trunk group support
• Public and private dial plan support
• User programmable dial plan support
• Forced IP routing and IP port mapping
• Pass-through support for calls to Toll-Free, local and special service numbers
(ie. emergency services, etc.)
• Automatic appending and stripping of digits to dialed numbers
• Call Detail Records
• Least cost routing with external Quintum VoIP
• Call Routing Server*
• Type I Caller ID/Name support (Telcordia, ETSI, NTT and DTMF)
• Voice algorithms: G.723.1a, G.729ab, G.711
• Auto codec negotiation
• Fax support: Industry standard T.38 and Group III at 2.4, 4.8, 7.2, 9.6, 14.4 Kbps
• Modem over IP
• Choice of 8, 16, or 24 FXS and/or FXO configurations or a 48 FXO only configuration
• Standard 50 pin RJ-21 Telco connectors
• Coding: A-law, -law
• Enhanced (Carrier Grade) Echo Cancellation: ITU Rec.
• G168, up to 128 msec tailsize
• Loop Start, Reverse Battery, Battery Disconnect
• Tandem/TDM switching
• Maximum Call Rate: 1,800 calls/hour
IP Network Specifications
• LAN Interface: 1 Fast Ethernet port (10/100 Base-T)
• Standard RJ-45 Interface (IEEE 802.3) for 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T connections
• DHCP Client
• QoS Support: IP TOS, DiffServ
VoIP Network Specifications
• SIP User Agent
• SIP RFC2833 for DTMF signaling
• SIP Supplementary Services
• SIP Refer Method Support
• Message Waiting Indicator
• Adaptive Voice Activity Detection (VAD) with Comfort
• Noise Generation (CNG)
• Adaptive Jitter Buffer
• Packet Loss Compensation
• NATAccess™ - NAT/Firewall
• Security: IP Filtering
• Up to 48 simultaneous VoIP calls
• Support for DNS-SRV
• Survivability - (Option only available in AXM, AXT and AXE Series)
•SIP Outbound Proxy
•Supports up to 100 SIP endpoints
• Auto-Provisionable • Quintum Tenor Configuration Manager (GUI) for configuration of remote
• Quintum Tenor Monitor (GUI) for alarm monitoring, call monitoring and CDR monitoring
• Remote access with external Remote Management Session Server
• SNMPv2 Agent
• Command Line Interface
Dimensions: 1U High Chassis
• W 17 3/8" x H 1 3/4" x D 10 3/4"
• W 44.5cm x H 4.5cm x D 27.6cm
• Maximum weight: 10 lbs. (4.55kg)
• AC Power: 100-240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
• Operating temperature: 40 - 104 F (5 - 40 C)
• Operating humidity: 20% - 80% non-condensing
• Telco: FCC Part 68, TS-016, TBR4, TS-038, CS03
• EMC: FCC Part 15 EN55022, EN55024,
• EN61000-2-3, EN61000-3-3, AS/NZS3260
• Safety: UL60950, EN60950, AS/NZS60950
Mfg. 1 year limited warranty
NOTE: Patch Panel and cable is not included in the original box. It must be purchased separately. See our other listing.
WARNING to International Buyers.
Your shipment is subject to custom duties & local taxes.
There is no time guarantee on delivery to many destination due to the unknown custom processing time.
30 Days return applies to unopen or manufacturer defective merchandise only in exchange for replacement (must be in perfect condition and valid Serial Number). Buyers pays return shipping. No Scams. No refunds. Please test your equipment as soon as you get it. Thanks.