This is a Talk-A-Phone brand ETP-400V emergency phone unit inside of an ETP-SM surface mount box. These units are used, slightly faded and recently decommissioned from a local university. Note that on these boxes, the red coloring on the word "EMERGENCY" and the red button have faded into pink or faded out altogether. But of course, these can be repainted at your discretion.
* Built-in auto-dialer can dial two numbers: if first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number
* Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone
* Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
* Vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate and metal button
* Uses regular phone lines or PBX
* Phone line powered: no power supply or battery back-up needed
* Auxiliary input and outputs to integrate with CCTV, Blue Light Strobe, Scream Alert and other devices
* Circuit boards are conformally coated for water protection
* LED indicator for hearing impaired
* Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message
* Durable housing suitable for mounting on outdoor wall or pole
* Constructed of vandal-resistant stainless steel
* Designed to resist extreme weather conditions
* Reflective black lettering
* Standard in "Safety Yellow" with black "EMERGENCY" lettering
* Many other colors and custom lettering available
These units cannot be found anywhere else online for less than $590 plus an additional $150 for the enclosure alone. Buy a complete unit here now for only $19.95 plus shipping!!! Note that these units are heavy, since they are all steel, so the shipping price reflects this. If you are into phone phreaking, imagine the possibilities with one of these pieces of hardware...endless!
The picture shows a front and side view of the units. This sale is for ONE ETP-400V housed inside of ONE ETP-SM enclosure.