FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.
Product From ZoonShop.com
The car-key looks beautiful, supporting TF card, photographs, videos formats. More details please come to description.
* Support photographs and videos formats;
*Support network camera function;
* With USB built-in TF card slot, support up to 8GB;
* A new generation of car keys, look beautiful;
* Video format: AVI 30FPS
* AVI Video format: 720 x 480
* Photo format: 1280 x 960
* Color: black
* Approved: CE / FCC
* After sales service: 1 year warranty
* Size: 5 x 3 x 1 cm
Accessories: (No box provided, item will be packed by bubble bag)
* User Manual
* USB Cable
There are two function buttons. The one closest to the camera hole is designated REC. The other one is inboard of the REC button and designated ON/OFF.
1. The device has a built-in rechargeable battery that needs to be fully charged when the device is new.
2. Make sure to insert a MicroSD card before using the device.
3. Press and hold ON/OFF to turn on the device. The Yellow LED will turn on, which means the device is in STANDBY mode.
4. Press and hold REC to start recording video. The yellow LED will blink fast three times, then turn off. This means that during video recording, the LED is not lit, which makes it less likely to be spotted.
5. Press REC to pause video recording and save the recording to that point. The LED will turn on. The device is now in STANDBY mode. In STANDBY mode, press REC to take a still image. To continue recording, press and hold REC.
6. To record a still image: Turn on the device by pressing and holding ON/OFF to enter STANDBY mode. The LED will turn on. Press REC to record a single still image. The LED will flash. Press REC for another image.
7. To set the date/time of the device, which is used to timestamp media recordings, create a text file in the root of the MicroSD card with a file name of TAG.TXT. Open the file and add the following three lines:
Replace the date and time above with the values you want. Save the file. Turn the device off, then back on to reset the clock based on the text file.
8. To turn off the device, press and hold ON/OFF until the LED goes out.
9. The device powers off by itself after a period of inactivity.
10. It's not necessary to power on the device to access recorded media via the USB cable.
11. When you first connect the device to a computer, it may be necessary to install a driver.
12. If the device stops functioning, use the reset button to reset the device. The reset button is recessed inside the small hole between the MicroSD card and the USB port.