Quality: Finest range, premium quality, thick and luxurious
Description: 100% Virgin Remi Brazillian hair
Colour: Natural Colour (1-1b)
Length: 12 inches
Weight: 100g (each weigh 100g-102g)
Hair type: Human Hair, Virgin Brazillian, Weft
Versatility: Virgin hair, fabulous quality, can be curled, pressed, dyed (please seek professional assistance when required)
WHY SHOULD I USE VIRGIN REMI BRAZILLIAN HAIR?
• Natural Look
• Light weight, very comfortable.
• Seldom Shedding
• Versatile - retains its style & wave after every wash. Can dye, press for style for desired look.
• Tangle free - follow washing instructions & it will be tangle free
• Durable - able to reuse over again, if looked after properly
HOW VIRGIN REMI BRAZILLIAN HAIR IS PREPARED?
• The hair braid -one piece is cut from one donor's head, all hair is in same direction.
• The hair is washed with shampoo and given lice treatment and dried.
• Workers make hair tip flat and divide them to 103-105gram/piece- as some of the hair will be lost when it is sewn and combed.
• The hair is then sewn together via a machine to create the weft
CARE TIPS & RECOMENDATIONS
• A paddle brush or a wide-tooth is great for styling and keeping your weaves in style.
• Detangle hair from roots before washing
• Use your regular shampoo & condition to wash your hair
• The hair can be dyed however, it is recommended going to a colour professional for best results.
• In order to restore the moisture that may have been lost from the hair due to sun exposure or chlorine, a shampoo and conditioner with UV protection is highly recommended
• When washing hair, avoid twisting & rubbing the hair
• When drying, you can dry naturally or sit under dryer. If you need to use a towel pat-dry, don't rub.
• You can also blow dry using the brush to create loose curls (if required). Other tips for maintaining curls include curling, braiding over night or using bendy rollers
• Try not to weigh down the hair with heavy products like Pink lotions/ any hair grease as excess oil/grease weighs the hair and you lose that bounce. Please note a good conditioner will leave your hair soft, manageable and shiny. A light hair spray or hair serum can be added to the hair.
• Moroccan or Jojoba oil (very, very small amount) can be used but only to the ends if they look dry
• If you do have bonded hair, avoid blow drying or generally using heat on adhesives
We aim to deliver anywhere in the UK and Western European destinations within 5-7 working days, Eastern Europe, major cities worldwide and other destinations within 7-10.
Please note that goods will NOT be delivered to PO BOX addresses nor alternative addresses. We will only deliver your goods to the address where your credit or debit card is registered.
If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please contact us before leaving neutral or negative feedback.
Due to the nature of the product, please be advised that all sales are final. However, exceptions will be made if goods are received damaged or wrong item. Please feel to email us if you have any questions or concerns.
The celebrities featured in our store have not endorsed any of our products.