iGrafx Process 2005 for Six Sigma is a leading process analysis tool to help Six Sigma professionals understand and improve their key processes. The origins of hidden factories, bottlenecks and other drivers of time, cost and rework are rapidly exposed, enabling "quick hit" improvements. Later, high-value opportunities are more easily assessed and prioritized for action by team members. iGrafx Process 2005 for Six Sigma is a necessary component of every Six Sigma Black Belt toolkit.
iGrafx Process 2005 for Six Sigma models are a risk-free environment for conducting multi-factor, multi-level Design of Experiments (DOE). Not only can the potential dividends be qualified, but process simulation can expose changes that, in the real process, would have undesired impact. Through a seamless integration with both MINITAB and JMP, simulation results can be analyzed in greater detail - a feature unique to iGrafx.
iGrafx Process 2003 Six Sigma Minimum Sysytem Requirements
* Pentium II processor 350MHz or greater
* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0 (SP 6 or higher), or Windows 98
* Internet Explorer 4.01 (SP2) or higher
* 64 MB RAM
* 800X600 256 color display (1024X768, 16-bit color recommended)
* CD-ROM drive
* Mouse or other pointing device