From eBay Power Seller Mike Enos comes this powerful tutorial on how to make a FANTASTIC living on eBay. It includes topics such as building quick, positive feedback, Dropshipping methods (including the drop shippers he uses), Importing Goods, Consignment Selling, and much, much more. Check out the Table of Contents:
Table Of Contents
* Why eBay Is The Easiest And Fastest Way To Get Started Selling On The Internet.
* Advantages Of An eBay Business.
* How To Get Started:
* Buy Before You Sell
* Dont Become A Negative Feedback Magnet!
* How To Quickly Build Your Feedback Score
* Goal Time. Some Questions To Think About:
* How Much Money Do You Need Or Want To Make?
* Will You Have Employees In Your Business?
* Wanting To Make Money Is Not A Goal
* The Three Types Of Goals
* Figuring Out What An Hour of Your Time is Worth
* Use This Number To:
* Some eBay Selling Methods:
* eBay Selling Method #1: Dropshipping
* A Personal Dropship Story
* Excess Competition Is Your Number One Enemy On eBay!
* The Golden Rules Of Dropshipping:
* Method #2: Wholesale
* Dont Be A Copycat On eBay!
* Method #3: Importing
* Method #4: Refurbished Goods
* Method #5: Liquidations & Closeout Goods
* Method #6: Local Area Auctions
* Method #7: Selling Knowledge Products
* Knowledge Products Are Awesome
* Learn How To Sell Information Products On eBay
* Method #8: Consignment Selling
* What Not To Sell
* Getting Repeat Business
* How To Get More Bids And Higher Selling Prices
* Some Helpful Ad Copy Suggestions
* Selling Broken Glass On eBay
* Using Classified Ads To Source Product
* Growing Beyond eBay
* Continuing Education
* You Can Make Money Sharing This Ebook
* Mikes Recommended Resources For Your eBay Business
* Training Workpage
If you have ever wanted to sell on eBay, or if you are currently selling and just need some additional pointers or ideas, this book is for you! Let Mike's years of experience point you in the right direction.