- cotton flannel with water proof and breathable PUL fabric as backing
- available in Regular, Long & Wide, and Panty liner size
- (Regular and Long & Wide comes with one free towel terry pad)
- For additional padding, you can always reuse your kids' old hankerchief
- Start your girls using cloth pads as young as in puberty.
- They dont leak as you think.
- They are just as comfortable as wearing a piece of cotton panty!
- cotton menstrual pad is a natural, ecological and healthier alternative.
It is easy to use, washable and re-usable.
Many women commented it is surprisingly comfortable in spite of initial hesitancy to change to old-fashioned way from familiar disposable products.
Comes with free towel pad
Measurement : approx. 8cm x 25cm
How to use:
1.Fold inner towel pad into three and insert from the slit into the outer holder. Place them inside the shorts with the slit side down. Then snap both wings together on the outside of the shorts.
2. After use, soak in natural soap solution for few hours before washing, rinsing and sun drying.
3.Soaked water can fertilize your plants. (They LOVE it!)
4. During one course of menstruation, you may need 3 to 6 pieces to rotate while washing and drying. It could be more or less, depending on your menstrual pattern, lifestyle, and weather condition.
For extra security (when sporting or during night) fix pad on the shorts using safety pin.
Visiting toilet more often can reduce the burden on a pad, thus can prolong changing interval of the pads.
Malaysia Selling Price: RM 19.00/pc
Shipping cost in Malaysia: Flat shipping rate of RM5.00
Malaysia buyer can transfer fund:
Maybank account to: Khoo Sin Dee, 1-57148-146643