Altera MAXII series uses a new architecture, compared with the traditional CPLD (eg, MAX3000A, MAX7000), to provide more logic, more IO, and also that lower power consumption.
MAXII EPM1270CPLD chip, containing 1270 LE is equivalent to 40,000 the number of 980 is equivalent to the number of macrocells, 8K flash the number of bits available to the user. 116 user IO is available all the leads, the expansion is convenient.
1) EPM1270 MAXII Series Altera CPLD chip
2) CP2102 USB interface bridge
3) MAX232 serial
4) AT24C08 I2C EEPROM Interface
6) 8 digital tube
8) PS2 keyboard interface
11) LCD128 * 64 interfaces
12) is used to verify the USB IPCONRE USB Interface
13) 50M active crystal
Supporting examples of experiments include:
LED, LCD1602, buzzer, four 7-segment, PS2 keyboard experiments, serial, USB ports, VGA, and I2C bus EEPROM AT24C08 read and write.
Provide all source code, code were used VerilogHDL and write two languages VHDL; software development are based on QuartusII5.1.
1. EPM1270 development board x1
2. Altera ByteblasterII a download cable x2
3. USB cable x1
4. 5V switching power supply x1
5. CD-ROM x1