mini28335 development board is a function of compact entry-level TMS320F28335 development board, suitable for high scalability and cost requirements of the user. F28335 DSP chip is TI's launch of a cost-effective DSP processors 2000 series, 2000 series processors with several before, an increase of 32-bit floating point processing unit, DMA, a more accurate PWM, more accurate the ADC, higher capacity chip RAM, more general purpose IO ports, independent of EV (Event Manager) clock, IIC bus and so on. The previous generation of the leading processors of 2000, the performance average of 50 percent, with fixed-point C28x controller software is fully compatible.
mini28335 TMS320F28335 development board can be used for rapid assessment of the performance, DSP quick start learning. In addition, DSP chips all the features of pins (including the board itself has been the use of pins) are almost leads, which gives the user great freedom to the second development. Compact development board working fine, 84mm × 70mm, four-layer board technology, will give customers tremendous savings in development costs, can be widely used in motor control, instruments, meters, power system RTU, FTU, etc., on-site industrial, motion control and other occasions.
1. DSP processor TMS320F28335, 32-bit floating point high-speed digital processor, operating frequency 150M
2. DSP chip built-in 256K × 16-bit FLASH, users can be stored procedures, FLASH can be encrypted
3. DSP chip 8K × 16-bit Boot ROM
4. DSP-chip OTP ROM: 1K × 16-bit
5. DSP chip 34K × 16-bit SRAM
6. DSP chip expansion 256K × 16-bit SRAM (upgradeable to 512K × 16, the chip can directly replace the board)
7. DSP-chip A / D: 2 × 8-channel ,12-bit resolution, 80ns switching time, 0 ~ 3V range