1, beautiful compact, easy to carry, slightly larger than the bank card;
2, the use of high-quality aluminum, anti-jamming better ensure the work is more stable;
3, circuit design more reasonable, special surge protection circuit, use more secure;
Functions and features:
• complete with USB2.0 standard interface to connect a computer, completely plug and play, transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is
USB1.0 interface transfer rate of more than 40 times. Compatible with USB1.1 protocol, compatible with any current USB1.1 interface
• 14PinJtag simulation interface.
• Support Windows98 / NT/2000/XP operating system.
• Support for TI CCS V2.0, V2.1, V2.2, support CCS3.1, CCS3.3 other integrated development environment that supports language and assembly language c
• The Flash can achieve F28x/F240x/F24x/F20x * programming.
• do not take up the target system resources to support multiple DSP while debugging emulator.
• Wide operating voltage range: 1V-5V, without an independent power supply, use a PC power supply.
• Support hot swap, the company's USB2.0 emulator can not plug off the host in the case without damage.
• unique design, completely overcome the target board power-down resulting from the system to crash.
• No external power supply, easy to carry, transmission simulation quickly for easy mobile development (high speed).
• Installation is simple, stable, RTDX data exchange capabilities, improve download speeds nearly five times more than other companies.
• self-correcting + electromagnetic interference, making the system more stable and reliable
DSP simulation range:
TI's emulation debugging can be:
TMS320C2000 series: F20X, F24X, F240X, F28XX etc.
TMS320C3000 Series: VC32, etc.
TMS320C5000 series: 54X, 55X, etc.
TMS320C6000 series: 62XX/67XX, 64X, etc.
OMAP: such as 1510,5910 and so a full range of TI DSP chips