Industry's first Ethernet (IEEE) of the ARM from the United States LuminaryMicro's LM3S8000 Series ARM Cortex-M3 core-based controller, while the micro-controller also supports the PWM dead, and so on with powerful features.
LM3S8962 board supports serial ISP download, no emulator can also be rapid development (provide source).
* 32-bit RISC processor performance
* 32 Bit ARM Cortex-M3 V7M structural optimization;
* Thumb-compatible Thumb-2 instruction set for improved code density;
* 50 MHz operating frequency, 1.25 DMIPS / MHz;
* Hardware-division and single-cycle multiply;
* Fast interrupt can be nested, 6 to 12 clock cycles;
* Set the access with MPU protection rules;
* 256k Flash, 64k SRAM;
* Programmable LDO output 2.25V ~ 2.75V;
* Support for unaligned data access, effectively compressing the data into memory;
* Support operations to maximize the use of memory, and provide innovative peripheral control.
* LM3S8962 features based experiments (such as timers, PLL and other experiments)
* SSI (SPI, etc.), I2C, UART test commonly used outside the device bus;
* ADC data acquisition experiments, temperature measurement;
* RS-485 communication experiment;
* Ethernet communication experiments;
* CAN bus communication experiments;
* Large capacity SD (or high-capacity SPI FLASH) literacy test;
* Graphical LCD test / TFT LCD 320X240 color LCD test, UCGUI experiments;
* Boootloader experimental, DIY serial upgrade.
* IRDA infrared transceiver experiments;
* IIC interface to read and write experimental AT24C16 (Ethernet can be used to store setting parameters)
* LM3S8962 board x1
* Serial Line x1
* USB cable x1
* crossover cable x1
* CD-ROM x1