ARM7 KIT LPC236x features:
1. hardware rich in resources, all resources can be used for LPC23xx experiments.
2. rich routines (experimental Guinness, no one missed), so you get started quickly and shorten the time to learn ARM to accelerate the progress of project development.
ARM7 Kit (LPC23xx) standard using the LPC2364 chip, PHILIPS, ARM7 is a cost-effective entry-learning board. Dual serial port, USB2.0 port, which can be accessed MMC card (for U disk), for USB sound card (sound good) , LCD12232 LCD interface, CAN bus CJA1040, 100M RJ45 network interface.
EEPROM memory AT24C16.
ISP can download (one-button auto-complete), this is a big plate of this study the characteristics of this experiment board provides a wealth of LPC23xx routines, no one left. You get started quickly and shorten the time to accelerate the development of the project study progress,
Save you more valuable time.
This board is compatible LPC236x chips
1. using LPC236X chip as the main controller (frequency up to 72M) (B-type for the mass production model)
2. interface distribution, is easily accessible
3. PCB Size: 13.00cm, Width 10.00cm, compact, easy to carry and install.
4. on-board chip: LPC236X, TJA1050, DM9161AEP, LM386, AT24C16, etc.
1. AD (thermistor temperature measurement), DA (USB sound card) conversion.
2. liquid crystal display (LCD12232).
3. USB2.0 interface, which can be accessed MMC card (U disk), can be used as USB Audio Device (USB sound card).
4. MMC / SD (MCI) interface (available with FAT, FAT32 file system).
5. dual RS232 interface.
6. CAN interfaces CJA1050.
7. RJ45 network interface.
8. 4 keys, eight LED lights, a buzzer.
9. serial ISP (bootloader) download, JTGA debug interface.
10. JTAG interface (we use the simulator to facilitate debugging, and matching our ULINK2 JLINK emulator)
11. other functions (speaker output driver - can be directly connected speakers).
* RTC real time clock experiment (chip itself)
* GPIO control experiments, LED (light emitting diode), KEY (keyboards), playing music, buzzer experiments (GPIO interrupt experiments)
* Temperature measurement (AD experiment), can measure 0 to 100 degrees
* External interrupt test, the plate mouth to interrupt experiments using P2.10
* Dual serial port can communicate with a PC or other peripherals can also communicate with each other to do experiments
* Serial EEPROM experiments (IIC communication experiment) onboard AT24C16. (To read and write routines to provide AT24XX Universal)
* Internal timer experiment (with 51 similar)
* 8 LED bar ... do the volume you can do download progress bar ..
* LCD122 * 32 graphic LCD display (animation). USB AUDIO volume dynamic display
* DAC conversion test (own), this experiment is not generally in the 51's, the USB Audio (USB sound card) experiments can DIY their own standard source generator
* USBHID experiment.
* USB to serial port test, do the board with two serial port of a USB-to-two experimental USB TO RS232.
* Can be an external MMC / SD card, free DIY Reader, U-Mass (with FAT, FAT32 file system)
* PWM experiments, SSP experiments, WDT experiment.
* There are people concerned about the ARM IAP experiment ... DIY their own remote BOOTLOADER.
* Network TCP / IP experiment, WEB, FTP, TCP, UDP and other experiments (with examples and HTTP_Demo webserver via web control LED, see the temperature, etc.).
* CAN experiment
* Ucosii experiment (LPC2368 UCOSII demo download)
1. ARM7 KIT LPC2368 development board x1
2. serial cable x1
3. USB cable x1
4. crossover cable x1
5. speaker x1
6. CD-ROM x1
* ULINK2 (USB interface, JTAG debugger support KEIL, so you better get started quickly)
* J-LINK ARM ICE (compatible SEGGER's JLINK) (support ADS, IAR, KEIL, RV)
* WIGGLER debugger
* LCD12232 graphic LCD