“Multi-Tech II” Ionic & Hepa Air Purifier
A More Powerful, Upgraded Version of the “Multi-Tech” XJ-3000C.
* 29% More Air Flow for Increased Air-Cleaning Efficiency
* A More Powerful UV Lamp for Greater Germicidal Capability
* Pearl White Housing for a More Attractive Appearance
The Top 5 Technologies in One Air Purifier:
* AIR IONIZER removes allergens, bacteria, chemicals & other particles from the air.
* HEPA AIR FILTER is 99.97% effective at trapping particles such as dust & mould.
* GERMICIDAL UV LIGHT destroys micro-
organisms like germs, viruses, bacteria & mould.
* ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER removes chemicals, gases, odours & cigarette smoke.
* OZONE SANITIZER can be completely turned off.
“Multi-Tech II” XJ-3000D Specifications
Air Purification Technologies
* Air Ionizer/Negative Ions for allergens, bacteria, viruses, chemicals and more.
* HEPA Air Filter for particles including dust and mould spores.
* Germicidal UV Light for microbes such as viruses, germs, bacteria, and fungi.
* Activated Carbon Filter for chemicals, gases, cigarette smoke, and odours.
* Optional/Programmable Ozone for strong odours and filter sanitization.
Air Ionizer Specifications
* Ionization Method: Needlepoint (ion-producing electrode pins)
* Needlepoint Composition: Stainless steel
* Negative Ion Output: 12,000,000/cm3 (trillions per second)
* Negative Ion Distribution: Air flow from fan
Room Air Filter Specifications
* Combination Filter Cartridge: Consists of HEPA and activated carbon air filters
* HEPA Air Filter: Captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns
* Activated Carbon Air Filter: High absorbency
* Replacement Frequency: 1-2 years
* Air Filter Cartridge Size: 11.25″ x 5.25″ x 4″
Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp Specifications
* UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short, germicidal range of the UV wavelength that is effective at destroying the DNA cell of microorganisms.
* Nanometer Frequency: 254 nm, the ideal frequency for destroying DNA cells of microorganisms.
* Ozone Production: Virtually zero, less than .008 ppm
* UV Lamp Life: 10,000 hours (over a year)
Ozone Generator Specifications
* Ozone Output Settings: Off, Low, Medium, High
* “Off” Setting: Ozone Completely Disabled
* “Low” Setting: Intervals of 30 sec. “ON” and 3 min. “OFF”
* “Medium” Setting: Intervals of 3 min. “ON” and 3 min. “OFF”
* “High” Setting: Continuously “ON”
* Ozone Output: 50 mg/hr on the high setting
* Speed Settings: High, Medium, and Low
* Fan Speed: 90 cfm with filter installed (fan speed is higher without filter installed)
(cfm = cubic feet per minute)
Electrical / Power Consumption
* Power Consumption: 50 Watts
* Electrical: 120VAC/60Hz
* Dimensions: 15″ (W) x 13″ (H) x 7.75″ (D)
* Weight: 10 lbs.
* Cord Length: 72″
* Square Footage Covered: 600 sq. ft.
* Heavy Pollution: Derate to 250 sq. ft. in heavily polluted environments
* Timer Option: 1, 2, and 4 Hours (If not set, will run continuously)
* Ozone/Sanitizer: Off, Low, Medium, and High Settings (If not set, will not produce ozone)
* Power: On/Off
* Fan Speed: Low, Medium, High
Control Panel Buttons:
Power/Ion button turns the air purifier on and off. The Sanitizer button turns the ozone on, and allows you to set the output amount. The Flow button allows you to adjust the fan speed. The Timer button allows you to set the timer for 1, 2, or 4 hours of desired.
Enclosure / Housing
* Enclosure Composition: Environmentally-Safe Corrosion-Resistant ABS Plastic
Air Ionizer HEPA Air Filter Activated Carbon
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
* All organic chemicals and gases, and some other types of chemicals.
* Warranty: 3-year warranty
* Replacement Policy: 90-day replacement policy due to factory defect