GETTING FROM COLLEGE TO CAREER BY LINDSEY POLLAK
Only 1 available
Shipping: US-Mainland: $3.50 (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This is A USED BOOK and it is in GOOD condition.
90 THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU JOIN THE REAL WORLD. LEARN TO AVOID MISTAKES IN CAREER PREPARATION AND JOB HUNTING! THE BOOK GIVES YOU INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR! VERY USEFUL FOR GRADUATING COLLEGE STUDENTS!
Thanks for viewing! We REALLY APPRECIATE your business! Good luck!
Sales tax will be added to your purchase if you live in the state of New York!
We offer unconditional refunds within 7 days after the purchase!
If you have any questions, please, feel free to email us!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Unless we state otherwise on a particular eCrater listing page, all of Penza_Global's eCrater listings are subject to the following general terms and conditions:
1. Except as set forth in this description, we disclaim any and all warranties about this item, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Photos. We are not professional photographers. Colors may appear slightly different to each buyer due to individual monitor settings on your personal computer. For that reason, colors may vary slightly between what you see on your screen and the product you receive. we are not responsible for slight variations in color.
3. Return and refund policy. if you feel an item has been incorrectly described on our listing page, please email us within 7 days after the purchase and we will refund your money less sales tax (if applicable), shipping and delivery charges. (the item should be in exactly the condition it was in when we delivered it to a "common carrier").
4. Payment. Unless we indicate otherwise in a particular listing, we accept PayPal, money orders, and cashier's checks. Orders will not ship until we receive your payment.
5.Shipping and handling charges. These fees are based on our actual costs of shipping and handling. If you have a preferred method of delivery, we will be happy to use it as long as you let us know within 12 hours after the purchase and agree to pay the fee charged by that carrier. Otherwise, we will use the carrier we are most comfortable using based on our prior experience with similar items.
6. Shipping schedule. We typically ship 6 times a week.
7. Insurance. We offer insurance as an option on all of the items.
8. Sales Tax. Sales tax will be added to your purchase if you live in the state of New York.
9. Note to overseas ( non-U.S.) buyers. Your purchase may be subject to value-added tax (VST), custom duties, and other taxes and payment required by the law of your country. We are not a "commercial vendor" in any country other than the United States of America, and are accordingly not obligated to comply with any laws, rules, license requirements, or regulations in your country. All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars.
10. Nonpaying Buyers. We do not tolerate nonpaying buyers. If you are the winning bidder and fail to contact us or tender all funds due to us within 7 days after an auction closes, we will presume you are a nonpaying byuer, your purchase will be canceled, and you will be barred from ever bidding on our auctions. If you plan to go on an extended vacation or business tripwhen the auction closes and will not be able to communicate with us within the above time period, please contact us in advance and let us know.