See Some Of The Rarest Maps Of America And Canada Ever Put Together On One CD! These Maps Date Back More Than 100 Years And Document The Development Of North America!
Order Today Risk Free And Receive The Amazing Mr. Sid Viewer As Our Free Gift To You! It's So Easy To Use This CD- You Need Virtually No Technical Knowledge Whatsoever! From Tallahassee To Vancouver, This CD Is The Best
Collection Of North American Maps Ever Assembled!
Have you ever been curious about how the great nations of Canada and America came to be? Are you interested in cartography or North American history? Perhaps you have always wanted to learn more about the development of our great continent but did not know where to look! Then you need the Vintage US And Canadian Maps CD!
This information is not just for scholars anymore! You will be able to zoom in on every detail of these rare maps just like you were in a library looking at the originals!
This CD includes an incredible collection of 75 vintage maps of the United States and Canada!. What's even more incredible is that these are not just low quality photo reproductions of these maps. Thanks to the power of the Mr. Sid Viewer you can focus in on the smallest detail of each and every rare map on display just like you were studying them with a magnifying glass at the most important library in the world!
Some of these maps date as far back as 1778 two years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence! You can see everything you ever wanted to know about how these great nations came to be what they are today! From the city of Trenton, NJ to Hawaii in 1912, this CD has it all!
This is a cartographer's dream come true!
Experience The Genius Of The Mr. Sid Viewer!
The Mr. Sid Viewer is one of the most powerful ways to view computer images ever created. Better still - the Mr. Sid Viewer is our free gift to you just for trying this amazing historical CD. The Mr. Sid Viewer creates a Seamless Image Database (SID) file format for massive raster images that enables instantaneous viewing while maintaining maximum image quality with true multiple resolutions, resulting in highest image quality.
In other words, you can zoom in on any section of any map you want and then magnify it so that you can see even the smallest detail up close. It is just like holding these rare maps in your hands!
For Years These Maps Could Only Be Seen In The Most Exclusive Libraries In The World! These maps are so rare that for years they were not available to the general public. They were simply too valuable to be handled by any but the most highly trained academics. It is only now with the most advanced computer technology that these amazing maps can be viewed by you simply and easily in the privacy of your own home.
Here is a complete title list of the maps you will be able to view when you order the Vintage US And Canadian Maps CD today:
* A map of Louisiana and of the river Mississippi, 1751
* A new chart of part of the North Paci.c Ocean, 1824
* Aberdeen, SD, 1883
* Aero view of Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1918
* Baltimore City, MD, 1862
* Capital City of Albany, NY, 1879
* Capital City of Atlanta, GA, 1871
* Capital City of Bismarck, ND, 1883
* Capital City of Boston, MA, 187_
* Capital City of Boston, MA, 1877
* Capital City of Cheyenne, WY,1882
* Capital City of Columbia, SC, 1872
* Capital City of Columbus, OH, 1872
* Capital City of Concord, N.H.,1899
* Capital City of Denver, CO, 1881
* Capital City of Des Moines, IA, 1868
* Capital City of Frankfort, KY, 1871
* Capital City of Harrisburg, PA, 1855
* Capital City of Helena, MT, 1875
* Capital City of Jefferson City, MO,1869
* Capital City of Lansing, MI,1866
* Capital City of Lincoln, NE, 1889
* Capital City of Little Rock, AR, 1871
* Capital City of Madison, WI, 1867
* Capital City of Montgomery, AL, 1887
* Capital City of New Orleans , LA, 1851
* Capital City of Olympia, WA, 1879
* Capital City of Phoenix, AZ, 1885
* Capital City of Providence, RI, 1895
* Capital City of Raleigh, NC, 1872
* Capital City of Richmond, VA, 1863
* Capital City of Sacramento City, CA, 1850
* Capital City of Salem, OR, 1876
* Capital City of Salt Lake City, UT,1870
* Capital City of Santa Fe, NM,1882
* Capital City of St. Paul, MN, 1853
* Capital City of Tallahassee, FL, 1885
* Capital City of Topeka, KS 1869
* Capital City of Trenton, NJ, 1900
* Carte de Grand Océan ou Mer du Sud, 1788
* Carte de la Louisiane cours du Mississipi, 1744
* Danbury, CT, 1884
* Halifax, Nova Scotia 1879
* Hamilton, Canada, 1859
* Hawaii, 1837
* Hawaii, 1912
* Houston, Texas, 1891
* Map of Russian America or Alaska Territory, 1867
* Memphis, Tennessee, 1870
* Niagara-Falls, N.Y. 1882
* NW America, the territory ceded by Russia to the US,1867
* Ottawa, Canada, 1895
* Parkersburg, WV, 1861
* Port Huron, Canada & Michigan, US, 1867
* Portland, ME, 1876
* Rutland, VT, 1885
* Sherbrooke, P.Q, 1881
* South Bend, IN, 1866
* Spring.eld, IL, 1867
* The eagle map of the United States, 1833
* The United States and part of Louisiana, 1830
* United States of America, 1816
* United States of America, 1850
* United States of America, 1857
* United States, 1859
* Vicksburg, MS, 1863
* Victoria, BC, 1889
* Victoria, Vancouver Island, 1860
* Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC, 1878
* Virginia City, Nevada Territory, 1861
* Vue de Quebec, capitale du Canada, 1755
* Washington, DC, 1852
* Washington, DC, 1880
* Wilmington, DE, 1874
* Wood River Valley with Hailey in foreground, ID, 1884
It's So Easy To Use This Amazing CD!
One of the most spectacular properties of this incredible CD is how easy it is to use. You need virtually no computer experience whatsoever to enjoy all of these great maps today. This CD works just like any CD that you would load into your stereo. Simply pop it in the CD drive of your computer and it will automatically load. Then just click on the map you want to see and it will appear on your screen!
It's that easy!
This item includes FREE SHIPPING...
For orders to be delivered outside the USA and Canada please click on the "contact" link below to send us an email listing the items you would like to purchase. We will then send an invoice from your choice of PayPal or Google Checkout with the total including exact shipping cost to your area...