This card works with the Minolta Maxxum 7xi and 9xi cameras. It allows you to reprogram the camera and change the following:
1. Whether or not you want the film tip left out when film is rewound.
2. The film counter to count up or down.
3. Automatic or manual rewind at the end of the roll.
4. DX memory- You can manually change the ISO of a DX coded roll of film.
5. With a 7xi body- You can program the flash to fire every time you press the shutter button when the flash is up and the camera is in P mode. When the flash is down it will remain off. You can still activate the flash manually by pressing the flash pop up button.
* With xi or I series flash: The flash fires each time the shutter is released when it is on.
6. Focus hold button (for lenses that have a focus hold button) You can program the button to lock focus, select center focusing area, or activate continuous auto focus.
7. You can program the eyepiece sensor to activate when the power switch is turned on (instead of when you touch the hand grip). This activates the sensor even when you are wearing gloves.
This card is a must for any Maxxum photographer. No other system allows you to personalize your camera like this!
The card is like new. Comes with the original instructions.
Optional insurace will be an additional $1.65. Card ships via USPS First Class Mail.