Herbal remedy for feline skin disorders and dog skin irritations
PetAlive RuniPoo Relief for Healthy Bowel Functioning and Digestive Health
Use PetAlive RuniPoo Relief to:
* Safe for all pets
* Promotes optimal bowel functioning in your pet
* Encourages healthy stool formation
* Soothes nervous stomachs
* Promotes the health of the digestive tract
Specially formulated for both cats and dogs
What is Diarrhea?
When your pet has diarrhea, the number of stools passed may or may not be increased but each stool will be much looser and more watery than normal. Diarrhea in pets can be related to something they have eaten, a viral infection, bacterial infection, worms, a foreign object they have swallowed and even diseases affecting other organs such as the liver or kidneys. It can be very serious in young puppies, kittens and in elderly pets as they can dehydrate extremely quickly. If your pet has diarrhea, make sure they have plenty of fresh water available at all times. If you have a very young or very old pet that is affected, or if you are at all concerned in any other way, please do not hesitate to contact your veterinarian.
What is RuniPoo Relief?
Pet Alive RuniPoo Relief is a 100% safe and natural remedy containing herbal and homeopathic ingredients which are carefully selected to maintain digestive balance, firm stools and healthy bowel functioning just when your pet needs it most.
What are the ingredients of RuniPoo Relief?
Pet Alive RuniPoo Relief contains the following herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
* Plantago Major (Plantain) is widely distributed throughout Asia and Europe. Plantain is a well known herbal remedy traditionally used to maintain the health of the digestive system and mucous membranes. Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady�s Mantle). This herb is known amongst herbalists as an astringent herb (decreases secretions) and has been used since the Middle Ages for maintaining healthy firm stools and bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which form a soothing protective layer on the lining of the digestive tract.
* Podophyllum (6C) is a homeopathic remedy for profuse, explosive, watery diarrhea that is usually preceded by abdominal rumbles and gurgles.
* Sulphur (6C), used homeopathically, is particularly useful for upset stomachs associated with urgent, pressing bowel movements.
* Arsen alb. (6C) is another well known homeopathic remedy that is particularly effective in treating diarrhea accompanied by nervousness and restlessness, making it the perfect remedy for highly strung pets.
PetAlive RuniPoo Relief contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed.
What do others say about RuniPoo Relief?
�I have had Toy Poms as pets ever since I was a little girl, and the one thing they regularly get is a runny tummy. I always have them thoroughly checked by my vet and he can never find anything wrong. He eventually put it down to �nervous tension and stress�. I came across RuniPoo Relief on the Internet and decided to try it. Well, last week I used it for the first time and what a difference it made. Bigsy improved so much quicker and before I knew it she was back to her old self! Thank you for a fantastic product!� - Jenella Higgins
�My two cats are 10 and 11 years old and often get sick. I don�t like to give them strong veterinary medications because of their age. I have been using your RuniPoo Relief for the last six months and they respond to it fantastically. I feel safe giving it to them and it really works.� - Carla McD, Penn
�Pet Alive is the only product line I trust for my animals. I use your remedies for all my cats and dogs and have just added RuniPoo Relief to my collection. I just wanted to let you know that once again I am not disappointed. RuniPoo Relief is just as effective as all your other products.� - Tammi Berera
How do I use RuniPoo Relief?
RuniPoo Relief comes in convenient liquid form and the concentrated drops are easily disguised in your pet's food or a favorite treat.
Directions: Mix the drops in a favorite treat or a little water three to four times daily until symptoms subside.
Dosage: Cats and small dogs: 2 - 3 drops. Medium dogs: 5 drops. Large dogs: 8 - 10 drops
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing is not yet established.
How long until I see results?
Improvement is usually noticed after giving the first few doses and will continue until the symptoms subside.
How long does a bottle last?
Pet Alive RuniPoo Relief comes in a 50ml bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the size of your pet and the frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your RuniPoo Relief purchase, order our BUY 2 Get 1 FREE Special