This battery-operated cashpoint-style piggy bank allows you to make deposits and withdrawals without leaving home, and it even recognises the value of each coin so you can check your 'balance' whenever you like. Clever, eh? Notes are deposited via a motorised slot under the keypad and coins go in a slot by the LCD screen. There are even a few flashing lights and realistic beep-beep whirr-whirr sounds to add to the realism.
ATM Bank Thankfully, despite this amazing attention to detail, the ATM Savings Bank isn't daubed in puerile graffiti, and you won't have to queue up behind a bunch of slowcoach dunderheads to get at your lovely lolly. Simply insert the programmable card and input your chosen 4 digit code. It's infinitely more gratifying than shaking a plastic pig or rummaging around under the mattress. And just think of the fun you'll have watching friends and colleagues as they fail to make sneaky withdrawals from your comedy cash machine.
As well as making saving money fun, the chic ATM Savings Bank is a perfect desktop/bedside companion and it even features a handy alarm clock and calendar. In fact, we haven't been this excited about anything cashpoint-related since we found out Reg Varney off On the Buses opened the world's first ATM machine in Enfield in 1967. No, really! So hurry up and scrape together £24.95 before it's too late. And always remember: money isn't everything, but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place. Ker-ching!
* Recognises each coin and lets you set a target savings amount and check your balance at any time
* Accepts both coins and notes - automatically draws in notes through front slot
* "Bank card" included. Insert your card and input a 4 digit code to use the ATM. (Please don't use this ATM card at a real ATM machine. You wouldn't think we would have to point that out...)
* Coins automatically counted; notes require value to be keyed in
* Alarm clock and calendar function
* Machine lights up and makes "real" ATM sounds when in use, (whatever "real" ATM sounds are).
* Approximately 24cm (H) x 18.5cm (W) x 13cm (D)