Build a new house or set a Manufactured Homes (Mobile Home) here (Min Size: 8' X 40').
land: 80'x 180'
The requirements for complete Mobile Home lot (Please see the city requirement at: http://www.californiacity.com/060210manfactconvhomereqig.pdf):
1. A Mobile Home no earlier than ten (10) years, Minimum size: 8' X 40'
2. A 20'X20' Two Car Garage.
3. Asphalt or concrete driveway.
4. Install City Water.
5. Install Power.
6. Install Septic.
Elevation: 2360 feet
APN#299-210-06-00-7, Size: 80' x 180', 14,400SF, 0.33 acre
Address: Heather Ave., California City, CA 93505
Utility in the paved road (Buyer to verify)
Benz Propane/Trash/Recycle (760) 373-8777
Cable TV-Charter Communications (800) 347-4565
Electric - Southern California Edison (800) 655-4555
Gas Co. (Natural) So. California Gas (800) 427-2200
Telephone - Verizon - Home (800) 483-4000
Water - City Hall (760) 373-8661
For the Manufactured Homes /Mobile Home:
1. The manufactured home shall be manufactured no earlier than ten (10) years before the date of the application for permit to install the manufactured home.
2. As used herein, “manufactured homes” means a structure transportable in one or more sections, which in the traveling mode, is 8 body feet or more in width and 40 body feet or more in length, or, when erected on a site, is 320 or more square feet, and which is built on a permanent chassis and designed to be used as a dwelling with or without a permanent foundation when connected to the required utilities, and includes the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical systems contained therein; except, that such terms that such terms shall include any structure which meets all of the requirements of this paragraph except the size requirements and with respect to which the manufacturer voluntarily files a certification required by the United States and complies with the standards established under 42 U.S.C. 5402(6); and except that such terms shall not include any self-propelled recreational vehicle.
3. Except in a mobile home park, each single family dwelling and each manufactured home unit shall have a garage measuring not less than twenty (20) feet wide and twenty (20) feet long with a 3/12 roof pitch. Access to such area shall be provided by means of an asphalt or concrete driveway.
4. Roof eaves shall not be less than 16 inches. The Building Official may allow less roof eave width when necessary to accommodate a recognised architectural style.
5. Due to the extreme wind conditions in the City, the Building Official requires all roofing that is asphalt composition high-wind rated dimensional shingles.